Phantis Forums

Greece V South Korea (Friendly)

js1000

we take on the mighty S. Korea in piraeus on wednesday the 20 man squad is as follows

A Tzorvas (Apollon Smyrni) :tdown: P Glykos (PAOK)  :tdown:

A Papadopoulos (Olympiakos) :tdown: K Manolas (Olympiakos) J Holebas (olympiakos) G Tzavellas (PAOK) L Vyntra (Levante) V Torosidis (Roma)

P Kone L christodoulopoulos (both Bologna) G Maniatis (Olympiakos) A Tziolis (Kayserispor) A Samaris (Olympiakos) G Fetfatzidis (Genoa) K Katsouranis (PAOK) G Karagounis (Fulham)

G Samaras (Celtic) D Salpingidis (PAOK) K Mitroglou (Fulham) D Papadopoulos (Atromitos) :lol:

i got depressed when i saw this squad, kind of lost interest in the match, Korea must fancy their chances looking at this lot, i'm beginning to think we qualified despite santos and not because of him.

well a 0-2 defeat to south korea not a surprise really considering the line up. 4-5-1 at home to korea

glykos (where on earth is kapino or karnezis)   

torosidis(tzavellas 82)

A papadopoulos(what a joke oly don't pick him for a reason yet he walks into the NT)

manolas

holebas

salpingidis(christodoulopoulos 46)

katsouranis

maniatis(karagounis 46)

tziolis(D papadopoulos 59)  the veteran striker proved he has no business playing for the NT

samaras 

mitroglou(fetfatzidis 60)

the only positive you can draw from this was the 30 minutes given to fetfa who looked lively, why was K papadopoulos not included having just returned to the schalke starting line up instead of the ageing avraam ? 

at least the u21s were magnificent this afternoon, maybe we should look at some of them for the NT.

Archived