Phantis Forums

Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ (Now Playing for Aris)

js1000

• 3 weeks later...

looking at his career stats dude has never put in a full season. closest he got was genoa at 31 games. everthing else he averages out at like 15.

oly fans, is he really injury prone or what

Edited by georgelaz

He's played 25 out of Al Ahli's 26 League games this season, has also played in domestic cup games and Asia champions league matches.

I'd say that's a full season, and he still has a cup final to look forward to. 

• Like it 1

• 5 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ Al Alhi
  • 3 months later...

Right now Olympiakos is the only club in Greece who could go close to matching what he was on in SA, which was about 1.2 million euros a season so let’s see... AEK thing won’t be happening when I saw what coin he was on

Edited by Alphonse

On 5/21/2018 at 9:37 PM, AchillesHeel said:

I doubt he'll be getting offers at that amount other than in SA or China....I'm sure both oly and AEK will offer him a reduction in wages and he should take it if he can't get any better offers from other european teams....he needs to get back to the western world.....not everything is about money.

Agreed. If he signs In Europe I think we will see him with the Ethniki before the next Euro. 

• 1 month later...
  • Argy changed the title to Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ (Transferred to Olympiacos F.C. from Al-Alhi on July 1st, 2018)
  • Argy locked this topic
  • Argy changed the title to Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ (Transferred to Olympiacos F.C. from Al-Ahli on July 1st, 2018)
  • 2 years later...
  • Lazarus changed the title to Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ Al-Khor SC, Qatar
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ APOEL
  • Lazarus unlocked this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Ioannis Fetfatzidis ‒ (Now Playing for Aris)