Phantis Forums

Other Greeks Playing Abroad

js1000

• 2 weeks later...

something is going on with vellios. nottingham's starter striker is injured and he's still out of the squad. they say marinakis is behind that in order for him to be forced to come to olympiakos on january something that he doesn't want because he turned them down many times in the past. as an olympiakos fan i will say once again that i am disgusted with marinakis. ffs i mean i don't like vellios at all but why the hell you gotta do this, scum? 

On 06/11/2017 at 3:21 PM, Boxou said:

dimitris goutas (cb) being scouted by a mid table bundesliga club and a bundesliga 2. club (who will probably get promoted). i don't see him renewing with olympiakos on summer so a move to germany is possible.

He does not need to renew until 2020...

link

wolfsburg will be checking koutris today

kapino is looking for a team in bundesliga

kourmpelis is getting sold on january

italian, german, english teams and paok after stafylidis. paok want to sign him on loan for the rest of the season. 

Edited by Boxou

On 12/2/2017 at 4:08 PM, Dean97 said:

You seem to be a big fan of Charisis. What are the positives of him being in the national team. I remember seeing him at PAOK, he had good long shots.

He's decently fast, can dribble, *VERY* aggressive. Shooting could use some work, though as you said his long shots are good (he's deceptively strong). Boxou is correct in that he is MUCH better than Maniatis and Tziolis, though it should be noted that he's a #8 and not a #6.

• Like it 1

it will be a crime if from now on; 

charisis and petsos will be ignored for maniatis and tziolis

siovas and koutris will be ignored for kolovetsios and tzavellas

vlachodimos will stay uncapped

pelkas, lazaros and karelis will be ignored for gianniotas, vellios and diamantakos. and the list goes on. i mean, skibbe is crying that vellios and the crew don't get playing time to their clubs. yet it is HIM who selects the players. and now im asking. how the hell this douchebug makes nearly 500 thousand euros? in order to play the busts of this world and us the fans watching our team missing tournaments because of this cvnt.!!!!!

5 hours ago, Boxou said:

wolfsburg will be checking koutris today

kapino is looking for a team in bundesliga

kourmpelis is getting sold on january

italian, german, english teams and paok after stafylidis. paok want to sign him on loan for the rest of the season. 

Wolfsburg would be a great landing spot for Koutris. 

Kapino will get a deal abroad, but being dropped by Oly will hurt his market value.

PAOK would be a good second half loan for Stafy, but he has the tools to play in a better league than Greece long-term. 

Wouldn't be a bad idea if Stafylidis went to PAOK but he deserves to play in a better league. 

I'm surprised that Koutris is getting a lot if attention from teams abroad. He has some talent but nothing like Holebas or Masuaku. He is is young still and can further develop. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Argy pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Other Greeks Playing Abroad
  • Argy pinned this topic