Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Genome

Melisanidis

In law, an allegation (also called adduction) is a claim of a fact by a party in a pleading, charge, or defense. Until they can be proved,allegations remain merely assertions.

Well being told not to have any involvement in football is another allegation? Oh and signing into Police every 15 days? My my what a great president you have and you worry about apparent threats that ours did......

3.5 billion net worth certainly means he is a guy that has some smarts....

No doubts here. He's not like these pseudo-billionaires like Donald Trump exaggerating his worth or business empire. The guy is richer and more powerful than most would realise.

• Like it 1

Is there no way meli can invest money into the team, cause if thats the case I dont think we can win the league even in years to come. Were will the money come from, and we cant say from playing in europe, we need money to get into europe and and we need money to do well in europe. I dont our fans are realising that without meli investing money in, we wont win anything or do well in europe. I also read that AEK dont want to keep baroja because we are not willing to pay 250K, that is ridiculous. I remember all the ''erxomaste'' statements our team were making, I just dont think it is possible without spending any money or having a shareholder that invests money into the club.

• Like it 3

100% correct george21, my biggest issue is you have a slogan saying "erxomaste" but you don't wana spend, if that's the case don't have that slogan and don't get all your fans psyched up to think we are going to win a title soon. Im sure there is a way Meli can put money into AEK its Greece after all where you can get away with anything, so lets see what he does if Poyet stays on and he asks for more players....

Thats the thing, if meli is not allowed to invest money into AEK but we all say he can find a way to put money into the club, thats when our club will get into huge trouble. It will look very rich coming from meli if he does something like that. After every game he she states, we all want a clean league and no corruption and if he gets caught doing this, the jokes on him. Also meli and marinakis are trying there best to get each other nicked, so doing something like this will be a very risky game to play cause they are both following each others foot steps so lets not think he can and will get away with something like this. I know its greece and we are such a corrupted nation however he has loads of enemies and people that want to get him locked up and most people in greece like marinakis know thats one thing he will want to do, so the league and marinakis will probably have loads of lawyers and investigators following everything melissanidis does. Its not as easy as it sounds because loads of people do not like meli and they do follow everything he does.

Edited by george21

Would anyone care if this guy set up the 3-0 against Levadiakos and made 20mil euro and invested it in the club? 

I wouldn't. 

• Like it 1

The thought crossed my mind when I saw the scoreline, its not like it isn't possible. There was word last year when we played Axarnaikos and scored 2 in the last 4 mins that the game was fixed, but this also isn't on AEKs part only, Axarnaikos has a Russian owner/investor and from what I have heard its a full laundry in that club, so who knows if today's game was fixed, but it sure did cross my kind.

The question we need to ask Manolara is how will that money be put into the club?

jvc its easy/free money for him to put into AEK (hypothetically speaking) but my question is how does that money go into AEK if any of this has any substance?

I wouldn't put it past Meli but a couple things make me think he wouldn't:

1. would he sacrifice us finishing 2nd?

2. does he want to give the edge to PAO for the CL spot?

I just find it strange that we copped 3 in the last game of the season, we copped 4 against Oly and other than that we never conceded more than 2 in any other game all season.

If Melissanidis fixed this match for us to lose then he can F*** off too and jump off a bridge for all I care.

Those own goals did look intentional... you see own goals where the defender does some crazy shot or attempted clearance and then you see what didac did. I'm not saying it was fixed, bit it sure seemed like it. It's a trap!

Good on him for speaking out and why shouldn't he? The guy came here to do a job for us and that's without funds and now that he understands Greek Football and knows what the team needs he gets told we wont lift the budget, don't blame him for leaving or saying what he said

• Like it 2

Can everyone stop making excuses for the gataki not spending money now? Hopefully people have woken up and realized that Melissanidis has done a lot more harm than good this year.

He deserves way more criticism than he has received, spending less than 500k on transfers? What a joke.  :nono:

• Like it 1

$160k to be exact, the rest were all free...... If you want to parade around and have a slogan "erxomaste" you MUST F***en spend to back up your claim

I've been saying it all year and you guys have been arguing me about it and defending him. The guys a Gataki.