Phantis Forums

Sotiris Ninis ‒ (Now Playing for Kifisia)

js1000

Glad to see him go!!! He will not be missed. I had been impressed with him up to 2010 World Cup ,since that tournament he has been running like an idiot who does not know how to play his position. He looks like a child playing a mans sport. Did everyone see the EUROs this year there is amoment against the Poles where his hands are in the air and he is running around looking like a jack ass. He should have been voted on uefa's worst team selection, even Holebas looked better and he was chosen as one of the worst players. He will ride the bench just like that dumb ass TZORVAS-what s%$#! goalie he is . They both will beg to come back to Greece. The comeback will look similar to Spanoulis coming back to Greece they will beg and have to buy their way back. :LOL: :box:

Zito H ELLADA,

Now back to Olympic Basketball Qualifiers.

P.S. Baby Shaq looks good in Green!!

• 8 months later...

sat the bench again as roma beat parma 2-0. has been far from a successful season for him as he has only appeared in 10 league matches, with only 3 being as a starter.  parma sit tied in 10th place with 6 teams at 35 points.  wonder what his fate will be.....

• 2 years later...

Ninis perplexes me. He seemed like he had potential to be good enough for an Arsenal, Dortmund, Liverpool, Top 5 teams in EPL Italy Spain Bundesliga.

Did he lose motivation? Did the injury ruin his upward spiral? Was he never that good to begin with? No idea..

but yeah he has been surprisingly better for the ethiniki than club level. probably because the few times he was playing for the ethiniki is when he was on top at club level because of Santos preferance for older players. he had to play super good to make the starting 11 at club level

Edited by georgelaz

Olivier Boumal has just joined Panathinaikos and has had a bigger impact than Ninis has all season. Ninis had a decent game against Qabala and a couple here and there against SL teams. He would get subbed out almost 90% of the games he played. Boumal for me is a much better player. You will see, Ninis either has hardcore fans, or people that can see his flaws. Unfortunately the 2015 playoffs were his best days back in the PAO shirt. The 2009/10 ninis is long gone. Another Fetfa.

Yes I would have liked to see Ninis do well at PAO but once again he hasnt been consistently good to deserve a spot in the starting 11, Boumal is a far better player and in his little time at PAO has already showed more then Ninis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Sotiris Ninis ‒ Free Agent
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Sotiris Ninis ‒ (Now Playing for Kifisia)