Phantis Forums

Dortmund v. Oly

athinaios

lots of uncharacteristic mistakes from ibagaza who seems off the mark today...oly have no one to replace him with tho...

great tackle from mellberg to save a sure goal...

perisic sees yellow as does orbaiz minutes later...

75'--still more than enough time to get a result..

FT 1-0 borussia

a deserved win i believe...olympiakos did not deserve anything from this match, very poor performance against a team that they could have pried points from away...

table looks like

arsenal--8

marseille--7

dortmund--4

olympiakos--3

oly next play marseille away and arsenal at home...progressing, although difficult now, is still very possible, with a europa league qualification spot more realistic...there is still plenty to play for..

congrats to APOEL for a fantastic win against porto and sitting top of their table...

It's a damn shame that we can't seem to score.. I don't know if it's because of who's up front for us or that we just have no luck.

The 1-0 scoreline I believe that it's a fair one, Dortmund did look dangerous when they were going forward but the hand ball was a hand ball...

No matter what if you can't put the ball in the back of the net it's not a goal... right..

Two games left we need a win in one of those two games.. Anything is possible with this team

Archived