Phantis Forums

Levadiakos & Doxa in SL!

Irlandos

It's finally been decided that Levadiakos and Doxa Drama will participate in this year's top league championship! :o

From SportAction (in Greek)

Now, whether these teams are prepared or not to do so, does not seem to faze the gentlemen that run the league. A club that faces AEK, Olympiakos and Panathinaikos, obviously needs to spend a bit of money and acquire players fit to do so. Now, both clubs will have to compete with their present rosters and will have to make up several matches in a hectic schedule.

Prediction: both teams to go right back down with Doxa finishing bottom of the table.

It's finally been decided that Levadiakos and Doxa Drama will participate in this year's top league championship!  :o

Finally :angry:

Look, man, next week you'll tell us there's another "final decision".. :P

But, heck yeah, how can a team compete in the "top" league 7-8 games into the season with no planning and no appropriate budget. Obviously, no one can spend on the roster if they don't know where they'll play and what they need.

They should give these two team extra time to get transfers.

But, indeed, I think both Doxa and Levadiakos are doomed to go back to Div. 2.

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is what a mess...and its still not sorted. How can you nearly be half way through a league and expect to throw two teams into the mix.

The league should have been suspended until this was all sorted...I suppose this does reflect the chaos in Greece as a whole.

To me if they relegated Kavala, Iraklis and Volos at the very least replace them straight away. Firstly teams like Larissa and Serres should have been reinstated and then look at Doxa and Levadiakos.

All the Greek divisions are just a mess.

Archived