Phantis Forums

AEK - Sturm Graz

Irlandos

Ive been to heartbroken to respond what i witnessed today this is not aek this is not the club ive been supporting since i was a little boy any fans left that do still love the club and take the time to call in sick from work or skip school or whatever its is wont be coming back.

Im ashamed that a club like strum that is and always wont be on aek level came into oaka and left with the x a club that should have been atleast down 2 or 3 goals by half time.

And dellas ax re dellas den boreis allo agori mou its time my friend and dont get me started on the subs that the spaniard did im still scratching my head.

And i dont want to hear aek sta diskola we are way past that its crisis time..............

The crazy part out of all this bs is that i beleive we still have descent enough squad minus some guys that have to go asap

Once again I am speechless with our team!!!! 34 years I thought I have seen it all but man was I wrong!!!! I cannot believe what is going on!! The answer is not fire the coach and let's rebuild!! We have been doing that for last 10+ years. The only way this will turn around is to get someone with money (Melisanidis) and fix us up. Us long us the players are not getting paid they will not perform. Heck I will not perform if I have not got paid in 7+ months!!!!! Once again we are done for the year. And I hope i am wrong but I will not be surprise to see us loose to Panionio!!!!!KRIMA!!!!!!!!

Sooo am I glad I didn't make the trip from Kefalonia to Athens to see this shame of a performance ...

Firing Jimenez is not the way to go, I know that's an unpopular stance but: the mistake has been made long ago, now we stick with him 'til the end of the season (instead of paying ONE MILLION EURO WE DON'T HAVE to get rid of him).

Lest we forget he also got us the first title in years.

He has made some unthinkable and unforgivable mistakes, the last one costing our game yesterday, but we are not in any position to be throwing the money out the window.

I've been crying for Kostenoglou for years, but I hope we will have the common sense to wait 'til the end of the season to get him.

About the game: awful. Sturm Graz is not half an AEK, and yet the game was thrown away by both players and coach.

Sooo am I glad I didn't make the trip from Kefalonia to Athens to see this shame of a performance ...

Firing Jimenez is not the way to go, I know that's an unpopular stance but: the mistake has been made long ago, now we stick with him 'til the end of the season (instead of paying ONE MILLION EURO WE DON'T HAVE to get rid of him).

Lest we forget he also got us the first title in years.

He has made some unthinkable and unforgivable mistakes, the last one costing our game yesterday, but we are not in any position to be throwing the money out the window.

I've been crying for Kostenoglou for years, but I hope we will have the common sense to wait 'til the end of the season to get him.

About the game: awful. Sturm Graz is not half an AEK, and yet the game was thrown away by both players and coach.

Are you from Kephalonia Genome? I love that island! :)

kefalonia? we are neighbors re. zakynthinos eimai egw! i have a summer home there now. i do have many friends from argostoli. i have taken that old rickety ferry from agio nikolao to argostoli many times :D

haha Zakynthos was next on my list! I'll be contacting you for travel advice :D

Archived