Phantis Forums

Ergotelis - Olympiakos

Irlandos

i watched the match, if oly play the way they did yesterday against arsenal, they will eat 4-5 goals...

i dont understand the obsession with valverde...the team looks uninspired and unprepared...they will face paok next week as well (who just trounced aek 3-0), who in my opinion look in much better condition than oly...

if they dont get their play together it will be a bad week....

i watched the match, if oly play the way they did yesterday against arsenal, they will eat 4-5 goals...

i dont understand the obsession with valverde...the team looks uninspired and unprepared...they will face paok next week as well (who just trounced aek 3-0), who in my opinion look in much better condition than oly...

if they dont get their play together it will be a bad week....

Pao123

I agree with you that PAOK did play well in Touba.. But in all honesty they were playing against AEK. And they were home. Bottom line is this, they got the win it wasn't prety but it doesn't take looks to win the League it takes WINS.

Valeverde and the team will be ready to play Arsenal, will they beat Arsenal?? Heck no but they are in Europe they are playing and it's positive exposure for our country.

In all honesty are we all waiting for Olympiacos (or any other Greek team) to win Champions League? HEEEECK NO! We just want a good outing..

i dont think valverdes team is ready to compete at the level yet. having two weeks off at the beginning of the season didnt help.. valverde could have asked to close some friendlies to keep the team match ready, but did not.

i hope they play well, i really do, but they will need to really pick up the play if they dont want to get embarrased..lets hope they raise their level for the CL.

Archived