Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2011-2012

AEKPROTATHLIMA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you handle the games that weren't played last week? Doxa and Levadiakos are going to be playing soon and will have to catch up.

They will probably have 10 games to make up and we don't know in what order. :huh:

Plus, we still don't know what players they will have signed in the meantime.

What a mess! :blink:

I suggest that one-by-one, as the games are announced, we all get to post.

I'd imagine they have to play mid-week, so it might be awkward (or difficult) to track and post. Should we only list those games played on weekends?

Yes, it's ridiculous and very unfair to these teams. They didn't have time to plan, because obviously which division they play in is important. Same for getting players, like most teams form their rosters during pre-season. I'd be extremely surprised if Doxa and Levadiakos remained in Div 1.

How would you handle the games that weren't played last week? Doxa and Levadiakos are going to be playing soon and will have to catch up.

They will probably have 10 games to make up and we don't know in what order. :huh:

Plus, we still don't know what players they will have signed in the meantime.

What a mess! :blink:

I suggest that one-by-one, as the games are announced, we all get to post.

Not sure yet how i will do it. When the time comes i will see. My best guess will be to try to add the games as they are announce or just count the weekend games and the rest just give everyone one point. Lets wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

But, why isn't Doxa playing? I know PAO, for example, needs to play them.

That is a goog question and one that i can't answer. But i posted the schedule for all make up games in on of my earlier posts. See ^^^^^

Archived