Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2011-2012

AEKPROTATHLIMA

I guess I will start this and keep it up for the year. Let's get some people and make this fun. For week 2 OFH and Olympiakos will not play since Super League has not announce the 2 teams that will take the place of Olympiako Volo and Kavala. For week 1 I will give everyone that plays 3 points if everyone has no problem with that. So here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!

WEEK 2

-SKODA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellas to Megalio sou. They just announced that the game between Xanti-AEK will not happen due to the Greeek prime minister been in Thessaloniki. No make up day yet for that game. So I will give one point to everyone for that game. Stay tune for more changes!!! Xaxa!!!!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

It's good. If I have to guess about 3-4 games a week that''ll be an easy ProPo. :LOL:

Why do you AEK make things difficult? You can fly to any neighoring country and take the bus into Xanthi from the north. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy! :tup:

This league reminds me of the college days where many students will cram all the missed assignments and studying into a couple days. Maybe at the end of the season they can have a weekend to play all missed games. Maybe split the sqauds? 5x5 on a smaller field, several games at a time? :LOL:

Here are the standings. Not a good week for some of us. I have added the 3 points from week 1 and the 1 point for the Xanthi-AEK game. Let's try to get more people!!!

6----ATHINAIOS

6----EURO2004

6----WARZYCHA

5----AEKPROTATHLIMA

5----IRLANDOS

Archived