Phantis Forums

Problems entering Phantis

Genome

It has come to my attention that a lot of us have come in (again) lately after being off for a while, and I've read multiple times that you hadn't been able to access the site...

Could any of you give some feedback on this, describe exactly what message you got, how long this lasted etc ... so we can try and fix this issue (because Phantis has not gone offline ...)?

Also, if this occurs again, you can always contact us through the Phantis Contact Form on the main site (which I hope is then still accessible to you)!

Thanks in advance!

Will happily do. I realize I spend too much time here, so I'll take a leave for a long while. If I come back, I'll see if anybody or the system recognizes me.

So long.. :whistle:

That's the thing, these aren't people that went off by choice but just didn't enter for some time because they could not access the site ...

• 6 years later...

Wasn't sure where to post this issue..

I changed the email address registered to my account. I used an outlook address two days ago and never received anything (indeed I even checked Junk folder). This morning I have changed it to gmail and I instantly received the validation email.

Perhaps something to look into as I am sure a lot of people use outlook.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Some email server might filter messages as spam. Not much we can do about the particular issue.

Messages that originate from these forums usually reach their destination. I do not know if there is an issue with Outlook servers, but I can only suggest that anybody that experiences problems with receiving notifications and messages from these forums should attempt to contact us directly so we can help address any particular problem or issue.

Thanks again Athens4.