Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Irlandos

Dinamo Tbilisi - AEK

The 2nd leg of the Europa League playoff qualifier will kick off at 8:05pm GR (6:05 BST, 1:05 EDT).

Let's go AEK! :tup:

PS. I don't mean to sound overly optimistic but, judging from the 1st game, a 4-1 score in our favour is a definite possibility :)

Im really nervous about this one 2 up would have been huge with only a goal up we must be focused we need The MONEY!!!!

The ice man needs to get going hes been good but we need golares

I, for once, am not nervous as Dinamo Tbilisi has shown me nothing. They were very lucky to escape with a 1-0 loss and I'm not too sure their luck will repeat itself.

4-1 AEK ;)

With pao needing as miracle to go threw and volos beeing booted out and now aek on the brink this could be a horrible year for greece and coefficant points

Its sad really that aek have a dog fight with what should be any but it just shows the state that aek are in for so manny years

I, for once, am not nervous as Dinamo Tbilisi has shown me nothing. They were very lucky to escape with a 1-0 loss and I'm not too sure their luck will repeat itself.

4-1 AEK ;)

Irlandos pou eise re!!!!!!!!! :D

Ive got to say im not surprised at all i knew it gonna be a tough year and ive learned to control my temper i was driving my wife crazy ive bought a punching bar :LOL:

We escape the 2-0 right before half time... awful!

WE WILL COME OUT OF THAT DRESSING ROOM REBORN! RISE LIKE A DOUBLE HEADED PHOENIX !

WE WILL COME OUT OF THAT DRESSING ROOM REBORN! RISE LIKE A DOUBLE HEADED PHOENIX !

Na eise kala genome file mou ego pandos ntrepomai aythn thn omada na trome gol sto 1 lepto apo mikres omades ths evropis

I hope so!!!

Its a bit tough on us, it could have easily been 2-0 or 3-0 in Athens, Cala's goal should have counted. However, it is only 1-0, so we need to score, simple as that.

This game is soo crucial for our season!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

OK WE'RE ON AGAIN, first chance, offside though but I think it was in!

not sounding good for AEK Athens, elsewhere, AEK Larnaca are beating Rosenborg 2-0 and are dominating. Let's hope 2 AEKs go to the group stages