Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

And they aren't the only team after him a few in Spain have also asked about his availability....

What I love most about this guy is that hes 100% set on coming to us and winning titles, that's the kind of players we want at our club, not some big headed hot shots who come to Greece for mounakia and money as they do in that scummy port Pireaus.....

Bravo to our TD who got him to sign with us!!!!!

The Sa rumors are really heating up, he wants to come play for us and apparently we are willing to pay whatever the price is for him. Some numbers thrown out for his price tag are 500,000?. I wouldn't be surprised if he's officially signed and announced by the end of the playoffs.

Apparently we have agreed to sign Kyriakos Andreopoulos from Kerkyra. 

21 years old defensife midfielder who has apparently impressed, especially in the cup game's vs us back in January.

Also plays for the Ethniki U21's.

?150,000 the rumoured fee, and had interest from Asteras, Atromitos and PAOK.

Edited by Dikefale11

I hope this isn't one of the 5-6 top signings for the 11ada we were supposed to make... Maybe this signals the end of Rovas?

Nah just a Greek talento we snapped up. Sounds promising tho and I like that we are still looking to the youth, the Greek youth.

We're looking into the possibility of signing Polish GK Przemyslaw Tyton who is currently at Primera Division side Elche on loan from PSV.

His contract at PSV runs out on June 2016, so we are looking to loan him and then possibly sign him on the free transfer if he impresses.

At this moment I will take anybody over Anestis. Shame really because he has all the physical needs to be a top GK...just no the mental.

Przemyslaw+Tyton+Poland+v+Greece+Group+U

He was the GK who came on for Poland vs Greece back at Euro 2012 after Wojciech Szcz?sny was sent off. He saved Karagounis' penalty.

Saw the polish keeper at euro he isn't too bad, did a good job for them while Scez was suspended, as said above at the moment anyone we get would be better than Anestis, or so we hope......

I really have a feeling that all these players we have been linked with in the news over the last couple months are a hoax to put others off from the real players we are after, just a thought.... All these players we have been linked with haven't committed themselves to a team for next season....

I'm liking some of the names coming up for GK. I too have lost my patience with Anesth. To be honest his remarks after the games don't help at all, and some splinters in his ass would do him worlds of good, we just don't have a proven enough option to replace him right now