Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

I don't think you guys have been more screwed than us as I said AEK was the team not many loved. Look now re they wont even let us build a stadium as a way to get back at Meli for his apparent dodgy deals, which bloke in Greece isn't dodgy? Our govts ffs rip Greece off.... They let one team suffer without a stadium due to other issues. Maybe him having OPAP is another reason why but really a team cant suffer because of that and lastly atleast you guys have had a couple titles to celebrate, us on the other hand have gone 2 decades without one

Until Samaras honestly looks at what he wants to accomplish in the 4/5 years he has left as a player then he will continue to be a joke being linked with jokes like Cosmos or Melbourne City.

AEK is the perfect club for him but he's on record as saying he'll never play in Greece (aside from some cryptic reference to OFI). Quite possibly the most moronic thing anyone can say given that there aren't many clubs anywhere in the world that want him.

If I was his manager or confidant I'd berate him for being a c*nt.

You're right Reaper. He looks disinterested and lacks passion. That's just my perception but when you compare Busquets outlook to what most of us think of Samara then there's a huge difference.

I think Samaras can definitely help a club like AEK given they are only playing domestically but if he doesn't sign now he'll fade away until January.

I have to admit seeing how the paokia welcomed Berbatov and seeing what he stated walking into Toumpa made me feel a tad bit jealous, knowing that we probably had a decent chance at signing him. Compare the panic and hype that took place when he walked on to the pitch compared to the ksenera and booing when Djebbours name is called. Compare that to the ksenera of seeing Chrisantus laughing like an idiot when he botches opportunities. I feel great about our squad and I'm happy with the signings we made but a good signing up front would of really been the icing on the cake that we needed, to really say "Hrthame". Instead you see a general ksenera among our fans. 

Just wanted to mention this. Lafferty on a scoring spree and Berbatov basically paid for himself through shirt sales+ sponsorship deals (I'm sure there were more season ticket sales too)  within the first week of getting to PAOK. If you get stingy you make these mistakes. 

• Like it 1

• 4 weeks later...