Phantis Forums
george21

AEK Transfer Talk

I think we need another defender and frankly if Giovanni is not interested to come - I don't want him forced here.

I think another attacking midfielder would be good. As a last resort Abdoun would be ok. I would be happier with Leo or another quality player that Milo finds.

As far as forwards, we should have grabbed Pap. Need a guy who busts his ass and scores. That's all.

• Like it 1

I read that Giovanni got injured is this true? If so that will surely say he isn't coming now. Don't know why we still chasing if he hasn't got his heart set on coming to us.

Samaras in all honesty would be not a bad thing for us, lazy player but the Greek league isn't a hard league so I think he would do well for us.

I would go and get Vellios.....

Giovanni probably tore an ACL today, forget about him. Samaras is not any better than Barbosa or Platellas, makria apo tin AEK. We need to sign a starting calibre left back and an extrem that would make the difference and add another dimension to the team, so far we have no one that can beat a defender on the dribble, just a bunch of players that are great passers of the ball. Vellios signed for Iraklis, forget about him.

I didn't know Vellios signed for them thanks for letting me know. Wow they have some good strikers now Iraklis they mean business. They have this Aussie striker who has massive attitude but the kid can F***en play!!!!!!

They mean business!!!!!

I wonder where they will turn to now with no Giovanni.......

Still think we need another striker also, Djebbour aint enough and yes we have Aravidis but still need one more classy guy who can finish, surely the Balkans or Scandinavia have someone for us

Vellios is the signing we needed. We are wasting our time with players like Scocco and Giovanni. Like ive pointed out other times, the brazilian transfer market is a nightmare. He basically showed his intentions by starting for flumonense and that injury saved us from signing another whiney bitch player.

Well its just confirmed he isn't coming so that is a good thing, now we need to search for another LB.

As much as I and everyone else loves Scocco if he really wanted to come back he would've done so already.

I am expecting atleast another 2-3 players to still come in, or so we hope.

Interestingly, new AEK defender Arzo asked Michel if he should sign for AEK. Michel told him not to hesitate.

"

Djalma guy has a terrible record for a striker, if he is a striker!

Chrisantus attracting interest from Qatar after his showing in the friendly game. Personally I hope we keep him. With a proper pre-season under his belt Im sure he can come good, signing in January is always tough to land on your feet.

I would welcome Stafylidis too. But doubt he'll come. Unless he follows in the footsteps of his very good friend Velios.

Edited by Dikefale11

Djalma is a winger,mans idk how good he is. I would rather we go after a different player than get a 28 year old on loan. I want Stafylidis, loan with a resonable option to buy clause would be ideal and our defense would be complete.

I didn't know Vellios signed for them thanks for letting me know. Wow they have some good strikers now Iraklis they mean business. They have this Aussie striker who has massive attitude but the kid can F***en play!!!!!!

They mean business!!!!!

I wonder where they will turn to now with no Giovanni.......

Still think we need another striker also, Djebbour aint enough and yes we have Aravidis but still need one more classy guy who can finish, surely the Balkans or Scandinavia have someone for us

Aussie? Who you talking bout?

Djalma is a winger,mans idk how good he is. I would rather we go after a different player than get a 28 year old on loan. I want Stafylidis, loan with a resonable option to buy clause would be ideal and our defense would be complete.

By the looks of things hes a journeyman and s%$#!.

Rockerfellar, yes I meant Bulut, he a good striker and can score goals but knowing him he will either threaten someone on or off the field and ruin  his chances, he has a habit of it.

Other than that the boy can play!!!

I hear that Johanson is drawing interest from Turkish and Dutch teams, I wouldn't sell him for less than 3-4 million, he's too important to us. Even tho he's not worth that much yet.

• Like it 1

Buonanotte was a huge talent a couple of years ago.. but since then he went down hill.

I read fetfa rumour but he has signed for a team and it would only be a loan deal for us as their comp isn't on.

Would be an awesome player to have though

Fetfa and Staf would be very good signings, most of our signings this summer (first team wise) have been foreign, which their is nothing wrong with but would be good to add to our Greek talent.

Unfortunately I cant see either player signing. If they do, they'll be loans.

I cant seem to understand what has happened reading reports, can anyone explain?

Seems very strange something about a condition in the contract?