Phantis Forums

AEK Transfer Talk

george21

One thing I have to laugh at is Olympiakos, they have been chasing Robinho for 2-3 seasons and still chasing now and nothing came of it, then it was Vidic, nothing came of that, now its Berbatov hahahahahahahahahahahahah seems like fatcunt really cant attract players.....

And they have the hide to laugh at other teams and who they're signing - XEFTILES!!!!!!!!

Greekfreak I know he's on one knee now but the mere fact that they can attract these players with the debts they have says a lot and our management need to pull their fingers out and sign atleast one big name player!!

Everyday we are linked with player after player and nothing comes of it, ok we got Vargas but looking at his record is he really someone we want to rely on until Mandalos is back? I hope he proves me wrong and takes the SL by storm but as I said his stats don't speak volume

Well Club Brugge was, at that time he was part of it a champions league participant. Anderlecht as well, He did one bad year signing in Turkey, not much to judge the player. He seems like someone who will do extremely well in SL.

Drogba and up lol

As I said in another topic our competition will have great strikers. PAO has Berg and Karelis, Olympiakos will surely bring in two strikers and Chori can make anyone score, Asteras has Baralles, and I guess even Klaus can fall into this category. All these strikers have been better than Djebour since he left Greece, he's older now too, if we are serious about contending Djebour won't cut it. There's no way Asteras can have a gkoltzi like Baralles and we start Djebour, especially after he spat on our faces and signed for Olympiakos...

Edited by Original 21

Georgeas asked Dellas if he can stay with the team for just one more year, Dellas agreed and we've resigned him. Since we already have 3 players that are primarily right backs, and Andreopoulos who can also play Right back, he might play like 2 games. He'll be 39 in December and is clearly past it, I'm really really surprised he didn't retire...

All very good targets, definitely need a new starting LB as IMO Soiledi is garbage. Tzanetopoulos and Kolovetsios cant do it all by themselves so to have another 2 CBs will be good and Lambropoulos in the mix too for cover. The rest are also good targets. 

Now that Dellas' situation is sorted, hopefully the transfers can commence.

So far we have added to the squad's debt in the additions of Galo (RB), Simoes (CM), Anderopoulos (CM) Vargas (AM) & Vasilantonopoulos (MF)

I predict Brecevic, Petavrakis, Zoric and Rovas to leave.

Scoccos manager came out and said that the offer they have from AEK is by far the best and will be strongly considered. The problem is Newells doesn't want to let Scocco go, and Scocco hasn't said that he wants to leave. We will see what happens with him.

To me, it sounds like his manager is trying to get more money from us to convince him to come, or trying to get Newells to offer more money to get him to stay. If we really want him Melissanidis should send a private jet down to Argentina, pick him up, bring him at the offices of his company Aegean, and he would sign in 5 minutes just like all the other players we've persuaded to sign at Aegean.

Edited by Original 21
  • Like it 1

I saw the Venezuela game and Vargas had a good game and a hand in all their attack, I wasn't sold on him at first but if he puts in displays like he did yesterday he can be a major asset for us in the SL.

Original I read about Scocco and you are 100% correct, if Meli was serious he would bring him to Aegean and get him snapped up right away. Part of me wants him to come back but part of me thinks the Scocco we new and expect may not be the one we get, time will tell I guess....

Djebbour is going to sign a 1+1 deal today. From various places I gathered a mixed reaction from fans. One sid ehate his guts for going to the gavrous, which they have every right to. The other side believe he has a real eye for goal and will link up nicely with Aravidis.

Orlando Sa signed a new deal with Legia Warsaw.

Edited by Dikefale11

Cala would be great as he is only 25 although he hasn't seen much first team football since he left AEK. Also, I didn't realise he was only 1.87cm.

It worries does me that a lot of our targets are past players who weren't good enough to take us to a championship and are now years older. Our teams is not going to have nearly as many Greek starters as the last two years...

As a club we need to look forward not backwards, Djebbour I have doubts on but under Meli I think we will see a different player...

I would take Kala back also, he has experience in the Greek League and could be a good addition for us

A few guys in Greece have told me Scocco has already signed since Easter, has anyone else heard this?

At first I was against the move but now I'm happy he's back. Djebour has always been Melissanidis favorite, even the summer before G ethniki Melissanidis was saying he wanted Djebour, I trust him. Scoring 14 goals for APOEL since December is a good sign, now imagine him with a full pre season training and paixtarades like Vargas Simoes Johanson and Mantalos passing him the ball, if he's our starter he'll score 20 goals in the entire season.

If he acts up I anyway he'll be released immediately, that's why I love the 1+1 team options we are giving to most players, we are in control of them. With Melissanidis in charge he won't pull the s%$#! he did with Adamidis as President..

As for Scocco it wouldn't surprise me if he's been signed already, i believe Djebour has been signed since around then also, just waiting for the right time to announce the news. My problem with Scocco and Djebour is the fight they got into at training last time, will they be able to get along? I hope so...

• Like it 1