Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
george21, August 29, 2007 in
We are a serious Forum!
This is still in the works! Till the Official Club anounces it this topic stays Closed!
It will be open and you will show as its Topic Starter when the move goes through!
Yup, for the time being I took the liberty of changing the topic title as well.
I'll change it back to normal once the transfer's been announced, and someone else or I reopened this one. ;)
Now a goalkeeper and we're good for the season!
Sorry guys for starting the topic before Manu officially signed, won't do it again guys.
Hopefully Manu has a great season with AEK and could be a star player, i'm not going to judge Manu because i haven't seen him play yet, could somebody tell me if he's a good player or not?
i beleive manus speed can help aek with there counter attacks up front because god knows we have no speed on this team, manu can definetly cause some headaches up front, great for sl
LAST DAY FRIDAY BEFORE THE TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSES WE NNED A KEEPER
KALOS IRTHATE MANU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jesus... u brought jesus....
now i expect a gavro player named theos... but they will get most probably a lougra named teo...
Emanuel de Jesus Bonfim Evaristo.... will they spell his entire name on the jersey???... Was aek looking for the longest name available???
An overview of our transfers (in and out) so far this summer. Keep coming back to this first post in the thread, it will be updated regularly!
Also have a look at this thread for the discussion of our changes this summer!
In - Transfers
In - On loan:
In - Back from loan spell:
Out - Transfers
Out - On loan
Out - Was on loan
I was rewatching highlights from the Kalithea- AEK game and I must say, I was pretty impressed with Chrisantus. I hope that was just a glimpse of the potential this guy has. I liked how composed he was and how well he executed the goal, but at the same time his movements off the ball were good too. He seems to have composure when the ball is at his feet and thats something evident in the way he gave Douni the assist for a possible second goal. Overall if he loses the gut and is slowly worked into the starting 11 he can do great things. Being fair though, it has taken longer than it should for him to get into starting 11 shape and he will be a fool if he misses his chance to shine in the playoffs.
Che I watched the game as it was on early for once in Sydney and he actually did well. His touches were great for those running off him, he should've scored in the 1st half but he hit it right at the keeper. His goal was taken very well also. Can see potential in him but I really cant see him being our starting #9 in SL, for me he just doesn't have that killer instinct we need.
Milovanovi? has been watching Corinthians in Brazil and has been looking at an attacking midfielder called Petros and a gaolkeeper called Walter. Both Brazilian and in their mid twenties.
Dongou, 19 year old striker from Barcelona youth team is being rumored. This guy was a gun in football manager 2012.
Please Tigri fere gianniota prin anakoinothi ston gavro.
I really want Gianniota too. Back when everyone was salivating over Katidi I felt the true star of that National team squad was gianniota. The only one who put up a fight against the spaniards. Will be a big blow if we lose him to Olympiako, especially after losing Fortouni. Kourmpeli would be a luxury at this point but he can also help. Goutas would also be a great addition to our squad with a lot of experience since he was 18.
What ever happened to Sa?
I really emphasize though the need to keep the core of this team and not pull a 2007-2013 maneuver and switch in 10 players for another 10. With 4-5 first class additions to the squad we are perfect. We do however have to get rid of players as well.
My out list:
- Sarris - Has shown to be a liability, and even in his best days didn't show us he could be a star.
- D'acol- Love the guy, good player, but again, Not the type of player who will help us fight for a title. Ultimately it depends on how Brecevic gets back in action as well, as we could use D'acol if Brecevic can't live up to the player he has shown he could be. Age is also an issue.
- At least one goal keeper need to be demoted or has to go. We have 4 right now (Voura, Ntouni, Anesti, Karagkiolidi) We need to make way for an experience keeper. Honestly we haven't seen much of anyone other than Anesti and to be honest the only thing keeping me from OUTRIGHT saying TO POULO, is the fact that he's young and has physical attributes that can come in handy. Other than that he's terrible, but at the same time hwo knows if the other guys are worse. Voura seems pretty good but who knows.
- Maybe Rova- Love this guy too, love his post match comments, love his passion. I also should add tha tif he continues to progress at his rate he too can help next season, and he can also play more than one position. If he doesn't progress then I think he needs to go as he is also 31 years old.
- Maybe Fouli- I almost am ashamed to say this but the time has to come at some point. I think he deserves to be with us our first year back in the league. As far as getting into Agia Sofia, I don't see it happening at this rate as he is 38 now, so if he can't offer help to the team going into the winter transfer window I think it'll be time to have an honorary tribute friendly and put him in the history books like the legend he is.
What are your thoughts guys?
Anesti isn't leaving, they will bring in another keeper to compete with him tho. Georgeas is retiring, he's 38 now. Sarris and Fage will probably be loaned iut. Rovas is out. D'Acol is out.
D'acol is most likely out, Rova actually has another year on his contract, so I doubt he'll be out. Sarri , there's no point in loaning him out at his age, but he'll probably be loaned out as a way to keep him till his contract expires. As for Faye, I think he has a lot of potential, so i hope they loan him out to an A division side or to another country. Would hate to see him stay in B division.
I rate Faye he did well on the weekend and with more game time he can only get better, but with the DM we have and also Simeos coming along it will only get harder for him to cement a starting spot
Apparently the interest for Scocco by us is hotting up
The two Brazilians seem to be expensive and are no longer an option it seems.
Good, we can find better options for less money I'm sure. Second division brazilians that cost over 2 million euros aren't worth it.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
No registered users viewing this page.