Phantis Forums

Maccabi Tel-Aviv - PAO

Irlandos

Former PAO coach, Itzhak Shum, when questioned, also refused to say that PAO were favourites.

Oh, then I predict PAO will advance and make all of us happy. We'll win in Israel too! :P

PS>Schum was the luckiest coach ever to come to PAO.

Yeah, in 10 years PAO was lucky to win those titles. The other teams were crappier, and our club play 3 (count them) good games, including the cup final.

Watch those games (and I know I did most of them), and you'll see that the team couldn't string a few passes together. Olizadebe had his best season too.

As for the Macabi games, it'll be fun to eliminate the team that threw gavroi out of the CL last year. ;)

PS. I think you're being sarcastic. If you're implying that the better team wins the title(s), I have to disagree with you. PAO was the better side a couple seasons yet they didn't win anything. Having a big budget and the weight of a big club, it's bound to win a title or two in many years even if YOU were the coach. Schum was the luckiest coach ever.

• 2 weeks later...

we had very many chances to go a goal up but failed to capitalize...particluarly the two tet-a-tets we missed...we controlled alot of the first half but they went on spells of dominance too..their offense is creative but their defense is weak. we need to capitalize our it will bite us. id like to see vitolo to add some bite in the midfield because we were beginning to lose control...

quincy is a very good player and will be good for us, he seems dangerous..leto also looks sharp

Tzorvas had it, lost it, conceeded :tdown:

It wasn't just his fault, he was running over to recover because Spyropoulos couldn't intercept a simple cross and Vinta was also laughable. This is a horrendous PAO team and if the league is genuinely fair this year we will finish 3rd and way off Olymp and PAOK. If PAOK get a quality striker they will win the league, i'm certain about that.

And now a penalty too! How humiliating, we're getting battered by a basketball team

Archived