Phantis Forums

Wherever TV

• 5 months later...

I emailed WhereverTV just out of curiosity for an update on their current offering and I also asked how much bandwidth is used. Their response:

The channels we offer are:

Mega Cosmos

Star International

RIK Sat

1 for $14,99

2 for $22.99

3 for $29.99

You also get GOTelecomTV (greek church) and SKAI TV for free with any paid subscription.

ERT World will be back on in September.

The service consumes 750kbps, which would be 2.7GB/hr.

I'm surprised at ERT World's return. Also I assume SKAI is a live stream from Greece? Furthermore I didn't know that the Greek church channel had formally launched. Does anyone currently have the service to confirm the statuses of SKAI and GoTelecomTV?

I emailed WhereverTV just out of curiosity for an update on their current offering and I also asked how much bandwidth is used. Their response:

The channels we offer are:

Mega Cosmos

Star International

RIK Sat

1 for $14,99

2 for $22.99

3 for $29.99

You also get GOTelecomTV (greek church) and SKAI TV for free with any paid subscription.

ERT World will be back on in September.

The service consumes 750kbps, which would be 2.7GB/hr.

I'm surprised at ERT World's return. Also I assume SKAI is a live stream from Greece? Furthermore I didn't know that the Greek church channel had formally launched. Does anyone currently have the service to confirm the statuses of SKAI and GoTelecomTV?

Yes, I have it.

Skai is a live feed from Greece. So you get all the commercials and the weird times.

Yes, the Orthodox channel just launched too. I can't give any review on it because I haven't really paid attention to it.

Yes, I have it.

Skai is a live feed from Greece. So you get all the commercials and the weird times.

Yes, the Orthodox channel just launched too. I can't give any review on it because I haven't really paid attention to it.

It is live, but delayed by 3 mins. You don't need to have wherever tv to have skai on roku for free, though it sure is nice to have it alongside their other offerings.

• 4 months later...

Looks like WhereverTV updated their website and is still in operation. Under supported devices, they list: Vizio Co-Star, The Boxee Box, and PC, but their homepage also mentions availability on GoogleTV devices and iPad. So I guess they are officially off of Roku following the Dish Network deal. It looks like they are also offering ERT World again like they said they would.

Thank you for the update Grk101.

I just signed up for the 2 week free trial and I am watching MEGA COSMOS as we speak through my laptop. There hasn't been a single interruption so far, the picture is good and there is no lip sync problem.

Anything to not to have to deal with EllasTV will do for me.

I will investigate the Vizio Co-Star and probably I will order one soon as I need to be able to watch it on TV too.

Addayina, just for your information, where do you think Where ever TV is getting there signal from, hmm let me see Ellas TV.

I'm sure that felt good to get that off your chest...two days later.

Even if they are getting the feed from you, obviously people are seeing better results with their service and not yours. :LOL:

Archived