Phantis Forums

Kerkyra 1-2 Panionios

ukchris

Another great win for the Panthers today - particularly as Kerkyra equalised with a penalty which also saw a Panionios player get sent off. To get the winner with only 10 men is *really* impressive. Not sure that we've lost a game since the start of January, have we? Amazing to think we started 2011 looking like relegation candidates. Think we're up to 10th now?

Panionios' run really has been amazing. You lost at home to Xanthi (0-2, 1/9/11) and then also lost 2-0 at Ergotelis at the start of February. It has been an amazing run. If you'd made a better start to the season you'd have had a great shot at making the play offs.

Ah, that's right - remembered the Xanthi one, but had forgotten the Ergotellis one. But, yes, amazing run considering we were bottom of the table at one point.

How many teams get into the play-offs? I get a bit confused by the Super League format...

apparently werder bremen is preparing an offer for mitroglou...in my opinion he should take it and go to germany, i think he would be very good there (assuming werder stay in the bundesliga, which i believe they will) for the sake of his career he should go abroad and i believe he will fit in well in the bundesliga..

I agree with pao123. In the Greece game against Croatia he looked over weight, even the english commentator said "Mitroglou looks like he's carrying some extra padding around the midrift!" :LOL: German football is so fast they'll get him fit and sharp which will definitely be beneficial to his career. He's dumb if he doesnt go

Archived