Phantis Forums

Euroleague 2015

pao123

poy eisai re drakooooo?

we are in the final four after todays win over barca. i was able to watch the whole series. i wish we had a more active basket forum bc i love watching us play...

we went down one game in spain then managed to take the second there and close it off with two great wins at oaka...this team shows they want it and have a real winning mentality...if we play like we did these last three games we will being seeing another star on the shirt. we have siena next round who eliminated olympiakos and then the winner of maccabi v. madrid/valencia. hopefully nicholas gets better soon, maric comes back slowly and everyone stays fit.

diamantidis is a star. when hes hot he cannot be stopped. kalathis is becoming a nice player as well, he played a solid series, as did sato.

check out the sweet little move at 3:05

• 4 weeks later...

This is an amazing team, getting to the Final Four after beating the favorite Barca!!

Today, PAO beat Siena and will play in the final game on Sunday against Makabi.

Goooooooooooooooooo PAO for the 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

Can't wait for the final game.

No matter what happens there or in Greece (playoffs for the domestic title), no other Greek team has ever done what Panatha has done, and I'm grateful to see my team being a dominant powerhouse in whole Europe!

I know basketball is a different domain but this model should be copied by the football club.

Thanks Irlande,

I'm watching this exciting game, PAO is in control. THey led most of the game, but 3rd qurter was big..

Now it's some 5' to play and PAO is up by 7, but it's tight...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 6....

PANATHA--the most successful team in basketballs and football..... 6 euro trophies in 15 years!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...

We can field a starting five thats more than worthy a F4 place, but our problem is we have a very weak bench. Our supposedly center wouldnt even cut it at Kolossos, forcing Gist away from PF, creating a vacuum there. At small forward Giankovits is batteling almost alone. Nelson sucks and Blums havent hit a 3 pointer since he got a permanent contract. If we just hadnt released Maciulis and Lasme, things would look so much better.

Either way, i hope we'll play with the same passion tonight, and I'm praying to God Batista somehow can have a decent night, cuz i doubt 3D, Pappas and Fotsis will be just as accurate as the previous game.

Edited by KOLOSSOS13