Phantis Forums

OSFP v. PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For pulling Leto's hair! Apparently, it hurt Leto a lot as he fell down on the ground in great pain.

Maybe he should go to Djebbour's barber? :huh:

What I meant was that better decisions could've been made throughout the game, a red card in the last minute wouldn't and didn't make the difference.

a continuation of the racist fans who were making monkey noises at govou and cisse

just in case it wasnt clear enough the first time

http://www.gazzetta.gr/editorial/item/1382...%BA%CE%B7%CF%82

That's uncalled for and there's defintely idiots that made it onto the pitch and those fools need to be thrown in jail... Bottom Line.. Uneducated idiots

a continuation of the racist fans who were making monkey noises at govou and cisse

just in case it wasnt clear enough the first time

http://www.gazzetta.gr/editorial/item/1382...%BA%CE%B7%CF%82

That's uncalled for and there's defintely idiots that made it onto the pitch and those fools need to be thrown in jail... Bottom Line.. Uneducated idiots
I agree with evalagoal, these people should be thrown in jail... Also, enough with the lazers already! Every soccer stadium does this but where are the laws and enforcements? You do this in North America you will be arrested or at least removed from the game. It's so sad and shameful to see this in Greece with the fans... for once can't a derby be played like it was a long time ago, where both team fans would sit by each other and just cheer for their own teams?.. Win or lose, they still go home as decent human beings and not as barbarians.

You know, i'm never one to buy into conspiracy theories revolving around Greek football. PAO have had their fair share of dodgy calls this year and so have Olympiakos. I always tend to put that down to them being big clubs. Man Utd and Chelsea always get decisions going their way too in England, i dont believe it's a conspiracy, i just think the aura of the club gets to the ref.

In terms of today's game, I'd even say that I wouldn't have given the penalty against Torosidis either. He headed it onto his own arm unintentionally and he did not stop a goal scoring opportunity, so i'd have let it slide. Guess what? I would even have allowed Olympiakos' 2nd goal but whether or not Pantelic was there it would have been a goal. So as to the question of whether he was interfering with play I'd say no because he did not affect the goal being scored in my opinion. So you see gavroi, i am fair. However, if this pro-Olympiakos conspiracy theory that PAO fans uphold is just an illusion, can one Olympiakos fan please explain why Katsouranis' goal wasn't given? I don't just want a simple "yeah it should have stood". I want to know what possible argument one could have to explain why the linesman would have been confused into thinking it should be ruled out. I mean what did he rule it out for? Offside? There were 4 players playing him onside (Pardo, Mellberg, Torosidis and whoever was on the line, i think it was Ibagaza). So please tell me, if this wasn't a fix, what is the explanation?

Absolute disgrace!

Cisse has also said he's had enough of playing in these conditions and he wants to leave Greece. That's the effect this rubbish has on the reputation of the "Superleague" :tdown:

There is no conspiracy as none is needed. It's been rather obvious! And, it's very disgraceful that in the 21st century we witness this crap in a country that wants to be advanced.

"The system" is made up by people. There are too many dishonorable & incompetent ones in positions of power. Pure crap that passes for entertainment and

I have never in my life seen such appuonline decisions and I don't think I will after this. Katsouranis was miles onside and really I pity Pao as you were most likely going to win the match and the league was going to be game on. Also what the Oly fans did after the game was disgraceful, invading the pitch and hitting Cisse, Simao and others. POPOPO what has the league turned into.

Here's some disgraceful pictures from the game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@george21, the Katsouranis call is not that simple as it seems from your still photo. There were several touches in the box and, at one point, Tzorvas even went past his last two defenders. Any replay I've seen does not even show Katsouranis when the ball was last played to him.

Having said that I will also say OSFP's 2nd goal should have never stood as Pandelic was clearly offside and was ineterfering with one defender while also obstructing the GK.

First off,i want to say sorry to all Pao fans in here for the many stupid-idiots-unrespectefull-mofos that dared and hit players like Cisse-Zilberto and some others of your players.For me this is the WORSE thing off everything else that happend on this game.It is mindblowing the fact that instead of all greeks being happy to have such caliber players in our retard small league and saying thank you to GOD that these people agreed to come to our AFRICA games,we actually try to physically injure them...people need to go to JAIL for this and throw away the keys..........

As for the game,i was working so i only saw highlights,Olympiakos first goal was nice,Pao first goal was nice,Pao Katsouranis goal looked legit and i dont know if the linesman did not see Dudu actually right next to the post by where Katsouranis was shooting,Olympiakos Djebour goal should not have been counted since Padelic looks to be offside and he was right in fornt of Tzorvas the same time that Djebour is shooting the ball.The END..for everything else....AHDIA.......

The AHDIA goes further than that: EPO's offices were vandalised as was Torosidis' home.

All this for a disallowed goal...

4th world country,we are worse that Africa.......i am seriously thinking of saying F-it and just watch English-Spanish-Italiand and German league only from now on....Molotof bombs,attacks on people and propertys,and the higher ups will have meeting and talks about, 5 poulakia kathontai........XENEROMA kai AHDIA......

It's all of the above. It's systemic! In other words, it's the system that produces what we've been witnessing many years now.

Football doesn't have the dominance (or monopoly of sports) as in the past. I don't know what makes people become fans that stick with a sport for life, but in order to be close to a team or a sport you need to be satisfied.... at least that there's intergrity. Otherwise, what's the point?

Plus, all this violence keeps people away. This sport thrives on fan support, people who pay to see games, buy merchantise and watch tv games (ad support).

Personally I support a team but I don't hate others... (the way some hooligans hate). I'd prefer a league that my team would win fewer titles IF many other teams won the title. It can't be a 2 team sport (OK. 2.5, for the occasional third team that may compete for the title).

There's a decay in the whole society, because Greece has more STRUCTURAL problems and institutions that don't have the respect of the people. Such is a society in crisis.

There's a decay in the whole society, because Greece has more STRUCTURAL problems and institutions that don't have the respect of the people. Such is a society in crisis.

And since you brought this up (the thing about respect), here's a relevant article that appears on Phantis' blog section:

A Forgotten Element of Civic Life: RESPECT

Definitely worth a read! :D :tup:

I was just think ing about this as I was driving home... So I'll make this point as quickly as possible.. I will also post this on the Panathinaikos forum as well..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think if EPO comes out and deducts 6 points away from Olympiacos due to the fans reactions after the game..

Wouldn't this be the perfect time for something like this?? Everyone is saying that the protathlima is over, Olympiacos won another one w/ the refs and so on and so on.....

I look at it in 3 ways:

(a) The chase for the protathlima is up for grabs again

(B) EPO can finally put their foot down

© This should wake up some of these idiot fans that got on the pitch to do nothing but cause an issue..

Again, this was just a though... I will post this on the Olympiacos forum as well...

What do you guys think??

Well what can I say...we were robbed but OLY have the better side this season. The point is it obviously wasn't a fair game, but the entire league is f*cked and run by a bunch of crooks so it doesn't surprise me. I don't want calls in our favor either; I want to win legitimately. It would have been a decent flowing game (except for Toro) if it wasn't for the officiating. I'm so sick of this nonsense.

Archived