Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Panserraikos

pao123

we face panserraikos at home on saturday..

leto and karagouni got into fight in training and will probably be out of this game for disciplinary reasons...now is not the time for this..leto needs to come back and we need to focus on the results and not stupid fights...

good news is that ninis is better and apparently may see the starting line up along with govou who will be given more chances to prove himself...in addition seitaridis has been rumoured to step in for vyntra to give him a little rest...i believe the lineup will look something like this....

tzorvas, seitaridis, spyropoulos, kante, boumsong, silva, katsouranis, ninis, lazaro, govou, cisse..

more news to follow...

I'm watching the game, we're up 1-0, but I'm not impressed at all. Boomsong scored.

Can't string 2-3 passes together, the long balls are not accurate, and they look disorganized. Panseraikos has had several good chances, by the 33'

We should see a couple subs by Ferreira soon.

Pao won 2-0 but the ref did not give a penalty for Panseraikos with the score 1-0 at the time when Plessis clearly punched the ball in the air ahead of a Panseraikos player head.Oraios......

Pao won 2-0 but the ref did not give a penalty for Panseraikos with the score 1-0 at the time when Plessis clearly punched the ball in the air ahead of a Panseraikos player head.Oraios......

Clearly? It hit his hand, but he didn't punch it. Come on...It happens, the ref didnt see it and it didnt get called. Regardless PAO would have taken this.

PAOK had an even worse penalty not given when they were down 1-0 too, just let it go.

tha to pw alli mia fora...olympiakos fans, president, organization are the last ones that should be complaining about the refereeing..if you want me to provide you with 15 years of COUNTLESS video i will but i dont want to get into this argument...i would rather worry about my teams performance and judging by the kavala match, if i were an oly fan i would do the same...

its always seems "convenient" for oly fans to complain when they arent in first place or are playing poorly..the facts are pao have not been paying great football and oly STILL havent been able to take advantage...AND without any european match midweek...siga mi gelaso...

itan katharo penalti...is that what you want to hear? alla itan k dyskoli fasi na dei o diatitis..if you want to talk about poor refereeing we can discuss the larissa-paok match, other than that one fasi that the referee missed, the officiating was good in our match..

Archived