Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pao123

Panathinaikos-Panionios

kante got injured and is out...simao in...

that means vyntra will move left, marinos will move to the right and simao will fill in the middle w/ silva (who was suppose to come out)

our pace has gone down alot after the second goal...

FT 2-1

we lacked focus for one moment at the end and we let in a goal...ninis' red card was also a bad spot on the match as he will miss our match next week vs ergotelis...

Well, good thing that we scored a second, because I said I've seen this movie before... another team tie us late.

OK< 3 points, one to Kopenhagen.

yeah, except all reports indicate that Plessis is also overweight and out of from and that he probably won't be ready until after Christmas! :o At least that's what the erasport reporter said early in the week.

im still amazed how/why we bought that peice of garbage.

OOoooh but he had affiliations to Liverpool, so he MUST be good..... :rolleyes:

some more great news today was that govou pulled a muscle and will miss 15 days missing both the copenhagen and ergotelis matches...now both him and ninis will miss our trip to crete... :tdown:

I have never seen Plessis play... Drakos tell us some about this player...

from what i've seen he's a tall and has a physical presence but not much else. He's a Ligue 2 level player and won't be contributing much in the near future. He has physical attributes so who know how he'll develop, he is only 22 after all. But if he was Greek I wouldn't put him in the first team of the u21s

and even more great news as kante is injured and will probably miss the kopenhagen match as well

Kante has a broken finger and will be out a couple of weeks at least. Injuries are part of the game nad having two starters out every week is normal. It's that I don't have confidence on our bench any more. For the game against Copehagen we have Ioannidis, Marinos, Dimoutsos, Mavrias, Karagounis, and either Katsouranis or Simao. Besides the last two (three) I don't think any of the other ones are adequate replacement for our starters.