Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
george21

A.E.K. - Hajduk Split

This isn't going to be an easy game for AEK. Like all Croatian players they are a passionate and hard working team. Without doubt their best player is the Bosnian international and Croatian League Player of the Year, Senijad Ibricic. He's dangerous and you'll have to keep an eye on him. Also former PAO player Srdan Anric is their captain so he'll be motivated. They've got a young an ambitious team and will want to attack so in my opinion AEK should aim for a 2-0 lead by the 60 min mark. Anything less than that and they are capable of getting a goal to upset the party. Good luck AEK, if qualication is a hope this is a must win.

watch out for striker vukusic too..hes one of the next 'big things' out of croatia at 19 yo...believe he has 6 goals in as many matches so far this year

Well, there i only one result in the game....WIN!!!!!

Let's hope we take this Europa League seriously and play the football we are capable of.

If that's the case, I see a 3-1 victory, otherwise... :whistle:

Dony know what to expect from aek anymore like we all say should be a formality but.................................

I wonder what kind of shi?%y crowd will make the trip to oaka

If we were to play in the riz id be more up beat

Any streams for this guys? Iraqgoals.net seems to have disappeared and myp2p isn't showing it :(

Edited by Euro2004

Any streams for this guys? Iraqgoals.net seems to have disappeared and myp2p isn't showing it :(

Tell me about it i think its down been tryin nothing

There was some crowd troubles between the split fans and the po po can we please pound them in the ground the O21 will mess them up