Phantis Forums

Barca v. Panathinaikos

athinaios

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we're not doing much except desperately defending. Clearly the team isn't ready for such games. But it's not a big problem if we lose to Barca in their home.

I don't like 3-1 but 2 goal differential is OK. OUr guys have to be careful now.

Hmmm, me thinks if this is a preview of what we should expect on the other side of the CL groups, entering Europa League could be a blessing. I think we are out of our league and I am not sure we can do anything about it.

Oh, and it's official. I f-ing hate Barcelona now, and I f-ing hate Messi even more than before. B)

Hmmm, me thinks if this is a preview of what we should expect on the other side of the CL groups, entering Europa League could be a blessing. I think we are out of our league and I am not sure we can do anything about it.

Oh, and it's official. I f-ing hate Barcelona now, and I f-ing hate Messi even more than before. B)

they are the kind of class to win the CL...we only have a good team...they are fantastic..

we can't string 2 passes together.... and often we can only stop them by a foul...

I know the club isn't ready but they have to come a long way up to compete in the CL.... Obviously the opposition (Barca) makes a huge difference but com'on we played great teams before and we did much better.

OK let's see how the team bounces back from this game....

Maybe we won't drop points next Sunday in the domestic league... ;)

Archived