Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
george21

A.E.K. -

If the good AEK appears i can see a 3-0.If the average shows up i can see a 2-2....

It's an AEK win no matter how you look at it. :)

1-0 or 2-1 for a lousy AEK, 3-4 goal win for a good one. :)

A win ann nothing less and by more then 1 goal separakalo and i hope rizoupoli is sold out and we create an awesome atmosphere like we did back when we palyed there need some a good result for our crucial opener europa match that we must win

Bajevic has made a few changes in the line-up. Saja has not been performing well in training so Arabatzis will take his plays. I'm guessing Patsa is not quite ready to start as he was a free agent. Makos is taking Diop's place which I don't understand because Makos is one of the worst players in the team, and Burns replacing Leonardo another bad decision.

We're on fire the first few minutes, a lot of chances for us ... no goal yet though, we're in the eighth.

True ... btw can you tell me who has this stadium as home stadium? :unsure:

The crowd's been very positive lately (even after the loss in the first match day), very good to see, great climate for the team to do it's work in! :tup:

Burns off, Patsa on. Immediately some anti-OSFP chants ...

Bajevic has to leave from the fourth ref ... not sure why?

Makos taking his time to leave the pitch.

Makos off, Papa Bouba Diop on.

Very pleased with AEK's performance, we played good football. Poor decisions from the referee and the linesmen. Lagos played really well and I think he should be given a chance for the NT along with Arabatzis. Anyway here's the highlights.

We looked great. The only thing is that we need to finish our chances. Looking forward to Thyrsdays game. And how about the fans in Rizoupoli? Maybe that should be our new home!!!!!!

whos stadium did we play at?

if we had a smaller ground other then the oaka we would sell it out every week n make it a fortress. much more daunting for the away team to come n play...

EIDATE TI KANEI MIA SKLIPI EDRA!!!!! AEK WAS FLYIN know u understand why we need our own house

Goood football by aek lets keep it goin with split great atmosphere bravo to the original :tup: :nw:

I kinda like rizoupoli for the moment