Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AEKPROTATHLIMA

Problems with OAKA

Here is my opinion on this. Let's get out of OAKA and move to Rizoupoli. It's a good stadium to play in and also rent will be cheeper and that might help us move a little faster in building a new stadium. Here is the article from gazzetta.gr..

Rizoupoli is my choice we can finally fill up a stadium and have some kind of atmosphere then in oaka with 12k in a 60 plus

Rizoupoli needs money to be ready for the Europa League game.AEK already has paid money so OAKA could be fixed,now you guys need to pay more to fix another stadium????Is anybody in Greece accountable for the mistakes they do???Insane......

This stuff only happens in Greece......can you imagine a NFL team in the United States having to find another home to play their regular season opener??!! Un-freakin-believable!

This stuff only happens in Greece......can you imagine a NFL team in the United States having to find another home to play their regular season opener??!! Un-freakin-believable!

That will never happen here!!! You see all teams have there OWN stadiums here. Before they demolish down a stadium here they build the new one first, not like us where we demolish our stadium before we even have a new one or before we got permision to build one. ATHANATH ELLADA!!!

SUE ALL THESE [email protected]##S FOR MAKING AEK LOOK LIKE ASS CLOWNS

I could teach monkeys to run the country which is a laughing stock at this moment sad but true

And of topic we lost to anther b div club what is goin on with aek omada ta xorafia exoume gine PE PLAKA MAS KANETE AEK!!!!!!