Phantis Forums

U-19 NT (Neon)

Ziaka

Alright guys, first off the very best of luck to our tough young men. I hope the do lift the koupa and make us all proud. But since I live in the USA, and have no opportunity of watching the game on TV, please tell me where I can tune in 'cause I'd hate to miss it! Are there any internet connections that are worth the effort?

Thanks in advance,

Yiwrgos

Alright guys, first off the very best of luck to our tough young men. I hope the do lift the koupa and make us all proud. But since I live in the USA, and have no opportunity of watching the game on TV, please tell me where I can tune in 'cause I'd hate to miss it! Are there any internet connections that are worth the effort?

Thanks in advance,

Yiwrgos

Ok, kinda stupid of me to not notice it immediately, the link george21 meant to give was:

www.myp2p.eu

Enjoy!

thats from genome - thanks megale

i used it it was crap to start with but excellent or the last 15 minutes of the game

Anyone know who Ninis hugged and kissed after his goal

he was on a rampage to get to him

re. Ninis - i knew he was a good wing player - but he played more in the midle in the last game and I thought he excelled there too - sensational on the ball and very reative and I will say it until I see it OTTO PUT HIM ON THE ETHNIKI BIG BOYS CLUB - he will help

Thanks in advance,

Yiwrgos

This might help, it's in Greek though. ;)

http://209.190.38.34/netgh?sid=33B05...78077-13-15721

I'll watch the match today. Fortunately, Linz is just 25 km away from my place.

Hope, we're going to be the European Champs once again!

Hell yeah! :box: :gr:

So are you going to the match? :tup: CHANT TIL YOUR VOICE BOX COLLAPSES MY FRIEND!! :gr:

Of course I will!

Obviously, I seem to be some kind of talisman for our team: The first match & the one vs. Germany have been won. With me watching the games in the stadium.

Against the Germans, the Greek team has been very well liked by the Austrian audience. Probably, most Austrians will chant for "us" today. :) :gr:

Edited by Deicide

If I'm not too drunk or mesmerized by happiness or anger, I'll write a few lines after returning home.

B)

This European Championship offers the interesting possibility to attend the "Gugl" (the stadium in Linz) again, after many years I've not been there, because my favourite Austrian team has always been Austria Salzburg. Nevertheless, Linz seems to increase it's relevance when it comes to football in Austria.

@Ziaka: I'd love to chant for PAOK youngsters, but unfortunately not too many of them are on the roster. :blink: However, have a few drinks on our guys today!

You're right there are no PAOK youngsters on the team, which is quite suprising, since the PAOK U-19 won the Greek title with quite an ease. You'd think few of them would have made the team, but than again managers with close ties to EPO probably have a say which players get called up and which don't.

Anyway good luck to our guys today, and I hope you're not too drunk to write us few lines about the game. Hopefully you'll be drunk and happy. :D

90 minutes for the game to start and i can not wait.I am at work but f... them.Greece comes first :gr: Ellada Gera Me Tsampouka :gr:

:LOL:

Me too! I was supposed to finish work at 6:30pm (30 mins before the game) but I told my boss (who's a German woman):

ME: I have to leave an hour early today miss.

BOSS: Why is there some kind of emergency?

ME: Yes.

BOSS: Would you care to step into my office?

(We go there)

BOSS: May I ask what the emergency is?

ME: Yes, we are about to become European Champions again and I have to be home to see the match.

BOSS: Are you being serious? <_<

ME: Yes! If I dont see us win I may contemplate suicide and then I'll miss a lot more work then 1 hour... besides I can always make this hour up by not taking a lunch break tomorrow.

BOSS: (shakes her head and smiles)

ME: OH COME ON!!! You are just discriminating against me because we beat you 3-2 in the semis!

BOSS: Must I remind you that you're greatest success in football was led by a German?

ME: :o

BOSS: ;)

ME: Exactly, King Otto did soo much for Germanic-Greco relations, dont spoil them now!

BOSS: Oh God... ok go, but you have to make up the time tomorrow.

ME: YESSS, I COULD KISS YOU!

BOSS: Dont you dare, just go!

:P True story! I should have climbed on her desk and started jumping up and down and chanting SIKOSE TO, TO g*****ENO, DEN MPORO, DEN MPORO NA PERIMENO!!! :gr: (Popo, I'm going to drive my neighbours crazy today!!!) :gr: :gr: