Phantis Forums

U-19 NT (Neon)

Ziaka

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Greece - Croatia from Litohoro is a very tough match!

I am watching it right now....

Its on the 30th minute and Croatia is 1 goal up since the 10th minute with a direct free kick and a thunder of a shot!

They are also dominating at all lines of the pitch and even already forced Nioplias (the NT coach) to make a substitution!

Papastathopoulos and Ninis are in the starting 11...

One more player by OFI in and many more good ones but I cant seem to find the repost of the game in the media yet to post the starting 11!! :tdown:

Bagaric (the Croat who scored the first goal) nearly made it two ....! Again from a Direct Freek Kick!

he is tall and his shot is very strong!

I have the impression that out team is much younger though than the Croats!

That or I am posting under the wrong section and I must post under U19! LOL :D

2-0 win against Italy in the 2nd game. Now we need to defeat Sweden in last game on Wednesday in order to qualify to the final stage of the European Championships.

I watched the game on ERT World, our two bets players were Ninis and Mitroglou, who plays for Borussia Monchengladbach reserves.

Greece U-19 team in first place in its division and is heading to the Quarterfinals in Austria. Greece won in Italy 2-0, tied in Croatia 2-2 (a game where Croatia tied at the 89th minute), and defeated Sweden at home 4-0 today.

Qualifying teams

Greece Portugal Spain France Russia Romania Serbia Austria

Tournament resumes in July

Greece U-19 team in first place in its division and is heading to the Quarterfinals in Austria. Greece won in Italy 2-0, tied in Croatia 2-2 (a game where Croatia tied at the 89th minute), and defeated Sweden at home 4-0 today.

Qualifying teams

plato-ny, all the games were played in Greece, and specificaly in Litohoro.

Also I just heard a report on the radio that the players of Italy, Sweden, and Croatia stayed in the same hotel in Litohoro and had stomach problems due to food poisoning. Greek players that stayed in a diffrent hotel did not have this problem.

Qualifying teams

plato-ny, all the games were played in Greece, and specificaly in Litohoro.

Also I just heard a report on the radio that the players of Italy, Sweden, and Croatia stayed in the same hotel in Litohoro and had stomach problems due to food poisoning. Greek players that stayed in a diffrent hotel did not have this problem.

If thats true, then why were all the games played in Greece??? I guess I dont know much about the "U" competitions... Edited by plato-ny