Phantis Forums

U-21 NT (Elpidon)

Ziaka

How the hell is Dimoutsos not in the Superleague? He's a quality youngster

Agreed.....Dimoutsos is actually very talented young player, but suddenly not taken seriously by PAO anymore. When he came to the club under Peseiro he had to step in due to injuries and that fall was one of PAO's top players.

He really deserves a higher level, its a pity he was so written off suddenly after one dissapointing season at OFI.

Dimotsous was very good for OFI and as a unit they were pretty good going forward too. They just had an abysmal defence. The point is though he was what, 19 at the time? Only an idiot would write him off after that. He's technically superb.

0-2! Great run by Koutsia before he was tackled, the ball feel into the path of G.Papadopoulos and he finished neatly. It's not over yet though, they'll resort to the typically English get-bodies-into-the-box-and-launch-it-in-there which might not be pretty but is always testing. We need to stay focussed and ready for a battle.

does anyone know what club the U21 Greek goalkeeper plays for

Agrotikos Asteras (they are 11th in the 2nd division)

Siovas (Panionios - holding midfield) has been very good today. If he had pace he'd be class too

Edited by Euro2004

He's not good enough for Olympiakos. This is his first ever game for Greece u21s btw.

Mitroglou is starting to look very lazy. He's starting to remind me a little of Samaras or Mantzios in his attitude and it's stunting his development as a result. His arrogance is ruining him

hes probably just tired, hes never played this many games and in the role that he has been playing. At least we can hope that that is what it is

I hope so but I think it's more than that because the other day he was on the bench for Olympiakos and came on to score twice. He started saying, in Greek obviously, "I'm a sub? Me, a sub?" in a sarcastic way. I think he's just arrogant

Great too bad I missed the second goal now watching again! Apparently the second half is already half an hour underway ...

And now something about maximum number of streams reached for your country. Can't watch it anymore :(.

We'll be under pressure now. s%$#! defending and s%$#! keeping. He did a Tzorvas and parried the ball right in front of him <_< We need to increase our tempo when not on the ball and slow it down with possession football when we're on the ball