Phantis Forums

Europa League 10/11

Euro2004

Not many posts happen on the Aris page so rather than start a new topic perhaps we should stick to this one for all their games?

Next up, it's Rosenborg vs Aris.

This is a tough game but realistically speaking, it's the only away game Aris have a chance of getting a result from and if they are to qualify they'll need at least a point. I'm not sure Aris are quite solid enough away from home though.

Prica is a good forward for them and Iversen might be 33 but knows how to find the net. They've got PAO's Byarsmyr there on loan too. Their left side is pretty good with the reliable Dorsin at left back and Skjelbred is a good player for them at left midfield. Annan in centre-mid is one of their best players and had a great World Cup with Ghana.

Rosenborg 2-0 Aris :(

Aris lost 2-1 away at Rosenborg today which could end up being a tragic result. If Aris were to have a realistic shot of getting through this group they needed at least 4 points off of Rosenborg in my opinion. Now I believe Aris must win their 2 home games and i don't think they'll beat Leverkusen at home :(

Archived