Phantis Forums

PRO-PO 2010-2011

NikosVazelas

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill give u 1 point for the oly match as im sure u would of picked it... BUT STOP MISSING GAMES DUDE..

SO u have two points plus todays result..... Genome gets one point for missing week 1.

I dont know when Ill have the time to do the tally.. maybe Thrylos or AEKPRO can help me out with the standings this time.. Ill try to make time on tuesday if not..

Ill give u 1 point for the oly match as im sure u would of picked it... BUT STOP MISSING GAMES DUDE..

SO u have two points plus todays result..... Genome gets one point for missing week 1.

I dont know when Ill have the time to do the tally.. maybe Thrylos or AEKPRO can help me out with the standings this time.. Ill try to make time on tuesday if not..

I wil do my best not to miss any more but i am in Key West FL. at the moment. :tup:

I will try to do the tally.....

Here are the points form the 2 first weeks. I gave those guys that missed the points for the games that were unanimous (ie. everyone picked AEK and OSFP to win).

Standings

5----cyberfish

5----Euro2004

5----thrylos

4----crazy

4----Irlandos

4----NikosVazelas

3----Genome

3----AEKPROTATHLIMA

3rd week

---

I wil do my best not to miss any more but i am in Key West FL. at the moment.  :tup:

I will try to do the tally.....

are you driving or taking the plane back home???
Flying back. I am here with work :tdown: no vacation!! Trying to extend my stay for a couple of days so maybe i can see the Dolphins with the Jets next Sunday night!!

Here are the standings from the past two weeks. I will start posting games and doing standings Sunday or Monday to give people ample time to give us their picks.

AEKPROTATHLIMA, I'm keeping in line with nikos's rule of giving you the "obvious picks", so I'll give you the OSFP and PAO wins. cyberfish, athinaios and Genome, giving you the minimum for missing.

Standings

13---Irlandos

13---thrylos

13---NikosVazelas

11---crazy

11---AEKPROTATHLIMA

10---Euro2004

9----cyberfish

8----Genome

6----Kanadezos

5----athinaios

Archived