Phantis Forums

Panagiotis Kone ‒ (retired)

js1000

good move for him....he was always a very gifted player in my opinion...still 23 and has time to progress..he played well at iraklis but did not thrive bc of instability at the club...he could be a good asset to the NT if he improves his game..we need a gifted playmaker...hes not ready but hopefully with some good guidance his talent will explode...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

kone came on as a substitute two weeks ago in brescias 3-2 win over palermo and again this week in their 0-1 victory away at chievo...

i have always liked this player, i always believed he had the attributes to succeed as an attacking centre midfielder but one was of those talents that didnt flourish in the league..i hope his performances improve and he gets even more time in italy, he is still 23 and hopefully will benefit from playing in a competitive league like serie a...

• 6 months later...

apparently he is on fiorentina's wish list and has impressed them with his fairly solid performances...i think it would be a good move as brescia are fighting relegation now. theres more quality at fiorentina and more room and opportunity for improvement for him...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As the deadline day approaches Kone is still at Brescia, but is expected to move on. Lazio were the favourites a couple of weeks ago but their interest appears to have cooled. Since then Catania were considered favourites but they want to offer a player as part of the deal, whereas Brescia aren't keen on the player being offered and want money

As the deadline day approaches Kone is still at Brescia, but is expected to move on. Lazio were the favourites a couple of weeks ago but their interest appears to have cooled. Since then Catania were considered favourites but they want to offer a player as part of the deal, whereas Brescia aren't keen on the player being offered and want money

Well in a frenetic last day it now appears that Chievo are favourites to sign Kone. Either way looks like he's staying in Serie A

• 1 year later...

has been in very good form for Bologna this season.  23 appearances in the league (18 as a starter)  registering 5 goals and an assist including acouple great last minute game winners.  apparently he is being tracked by Inter and Lazio. At 25, lets hope he continues to improve.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Panagiotis Kone ‒ Western Melbourne FC
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Panagiotis Kone ‒ (retired)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic
  • Argy unlocked this topic