Phantis Forums

Miami Heat

This summer free agency really has moved Miami to a whole new level with the insane moves of Pat Riley of clearing the whole roster out and managing to resign his on star Dwyane Wade and also adding Lebron James and Chris Bosh.The went form number 12-15 in the power rankins to number 2 and that is because only the champion Lakers are ahead as title holders and because the new season has not started yet.Miami now is just adding now the complimentary pieces that would surround there new trio of superstars.

http://www.nba.com/heat/roster/index.html

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it should be a bad ass trio, probably better than the Garnett, Allen, and Pierce combo when they were at their peak. Cant wait to see how the gel during the season, although I couldn't stand the way Lebron handled the whole "announcement" on TV with the scripted interview.

Definitely going to try and grab a pair of Heat tickets next time I'm in Miami.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the big 3 is going to be great but they still need a bench. They are not my favorite this year., I still think LA or even maybe Chicago!! Defenetly it will be a great season. Can't wait for Miami to go to Cleveland........

Archived