Phantis Forums

Athanasios Petsos - Free Agent

js1000

Ofcourse PAO don't need Petsos. They are doing so good now with all those top-class foreign midfielders.

Abeid is such a big talent. Thats why Newcastle let him go for 10 euro's after being begged all summer long by Anfrangouzos.

Wanna bet you don't even know who Petsos is? Or do you watch the Austrian league every weekend?

Sure Greeko, but they don't need him, they have such good players, that they play in Europe and are still title contenders.

NOT.

It's not a farfetched goal though. If Essien actually played the season, I could see us capturing a CL group stage and title. Similar to Gilberto Silva + Cisse. It would be Essien + Berg.

I wouldn't go that far. Essien's history with injury was always going to be a factor, he hasn't played good football for a while either. Gilberto Silva left Arsenal  and while he was getting on in age his services were still required by them. He was also a great leader.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Werder has played 2-3 friendlies already. I ve never seen his name in the line up nor the subs.
I might be looking in wrong places (coz its hard to find friendly details), but he doesn't seem to be getting playtime.
I wonder whats going on since he is in the training camp with Werder.

Also MODS change the team he plays for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Athanasios Petsos ‒ Werder Bremen
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Athanasios Petsos - Free Agent