Phantis Forums

GREECE - S. Korea

Irlandos

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greece 0-2 South Korea: The Truth, The Fallout, The Pain

June 13th, 2010 | by: Chris Paraskevas

And so the post-mortem begins. Where to start? The decision to start our fourth and fifth-choice centre-backs? The decision to replace our captain and play-maker with a defensive midfielder? The conspicuous apathy of the 11 men tasked with re-writing the World Cup history of an entire nation? Kostas Katsouranis? Loukas Vyntra? Otto Rehhagel?

The truth

A well-informed source close to the Greek side has revealed the truth about what happened before the kick-off to the match. Unsurprisingly there was a dressing-room division after players heard the news that Sotiris Kyrgiakos wouldn

thrylos, lock it down you say because it's depressing? That's the kind of mentality that never allows us to learn from our mistakes. Move on to what? More of the same? This s%$#'s been obvious since 2004 but everyone hoped for the best rather than taking action for a better tomorrow. Are you listening EPO?

We shamefully locked-up Kolokotroni, the true hero of our revolution at Palamidi, demonstrating the true character of the Greek but carried KING Otto for 6 years to show appreciation for what? For doing the job he is highly played to perform? I wish my employers were that understanding. That's a bunch of BS folks, they simply have no one better and vested interests are being played out at the expense of the fan. Wonder if anyone asked Tzorvas pws emeis oi filathloi tha XAROUME me tetia xalia. So learn to enjoy being depressed because that's what EPO thinks we apparently deserve.

I'm done!

thrylos, lock it down you say because it's depressing? That's the kind of mentality that never allows us to learn from our mistakes. Move on to what? More of the same?

that never allows us to learn from our mistakes

The thing is to learn from your mistakes and put your effort where it can make a difference. Complaining here will do neither.

Not complaining but rather making statements of fact that may not be as obvious to the youngsters around here, or to those that are used to such dispicable behavior and consider it the norm. One more thing, lets not forget that smart people learn from the mistakes of others i.e. this NT. On the other hand what good would locking down free speech can do other than stifle food for thought?

Condom sale in South Korea goes up after World Cup win

The sale of condoms in South Korea has risen five-fold after fans celebrated their football team winning in the opening World Cup game against Greece. Read

----

If anyone of you guys owns any type of convenience store and you reside in Nigeria or Argentina, you might as well stock up on condoms! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived