Phantis Forums

GREECE - S. Korea

Irlandos

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the first half.

All I can say is there are some players on the pitch, most player actually, who really want it ... however the set-up stinks. Toro's losing too much time with the foot switching obviously, Seitaridis is shameful, Charisteas hasn't used his height so far and Karagounis with the same corner over and over again ...

Ninis in please, and Mitroglou!

I will not comment on Avraam (yet), ftou ftou ftou...

Is otto for real here? Are we part of some bizaare reality German tv on how to f**k up an etnire nation's football psychologia by making blindingly silly team selection/formations?

What the hell is Avraam/Charisteas and Seitaridis doing on the field let alone being in the squad????

Is he for real by persisting to play toro at left back???

Also WTF goes with OTTO instructing our players to play passes in our own half??? He is the manager he has been instructing these guys to do the same for 6 years now! I find amazing how every shot they have of him on the bench he looks irrate as if the team is not doing what he instructed of them?!?!!

It is clear he is organsing this rubbish keep ball. Where is the cutting edge???

WTF is Ninis not doing on the field??!?!?

paida oi Koreates 8a mas fane san skilo to 2o imixrono!

Lets hope Otto resings afert this tournament and we can start blooding u21 players.

I don't need to watc this tired and humilating S#1T!

Archived