Phantis Forums

Greece - Paraguay

Genome

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I better not watch the GR games with friends because I'll be teased to death...

Under the same token, I'd better not be there when I'm watching the game, 'cause I might tease my self to death!!!!

What a sorry bunch we are!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I guess we all have a week worth of time to find a place to hide! That should be enough, right?

Really now. What was it? Maybe five minutes worth of effort? And nobody besides Ninis to hold the team together? Just a bunch of scattered grade-school level players?

I hope you guys have another team to cheer for, because this one is.... :tdown:

Yeah, that's my point, it's not just the loss but I didn't see a team out there... Just 11 guys at a time wearing white jerseys...

I'm going to watch the World Cup for the fun of it, as a fan of football.

Now, on to PAO-OLY basketball game....

horrible......it will take a miracle.....even this crap team can still beat Korea, but we wont.......Just really horrible, lacking passion, totally disorganized, and horribly selected....the players look completley uninterested....

Papadopoulos CB - not wise, especially when you have PAPASTATHOPOULOS who is much much better....(not to mention 2 of his defensive Genoa teammates got taken to the Italian squad, so that should say something about the level of play Sokratis competes at all year)

Torosidis ----- Is not a Left sided player....His game is completley limited by being right footed, so many opportunities where he had to shy away from his left food and force to his right, making him VERY predictable....

Anyways I'll be cheering for USA, Italy, Switzerland too.

USA is great to watch as a fan...even when theyre poorly coached, untalented players.....they play so damn hard with intesity and pasison..puts greece to shame...they just shurg it off....

Tzorvas 6

Seitaridis 7

Kyrgiakos 5

Avraam 5.5

Torosidis 6

Tziolis 5.5

Katsouranis 5

Ninis 7

Salpiggidis 5

Kapetanos 5

Samaras 6.5

Subs:

Charisteas 5

Patsatzoglou 6

Karagkounis 5.5

Vyntra 5

Spyropoulos 6

Rehagel 3.5

We are most definitley not making it out of the first round....Horrible preparation, abysmal squad....

Mitroglou really is better than both Xaristeas and Kapetanos.....So much better......

Koutsianikoulis, Lazaros would be GREAT added depth for the team as theres none of it midfield.........also Giannis Papadopoulos should be on the team. The CM's are abysmal.......Katsouranis needs to be dropped....Tziolis is just bad....

THIS WORLD CUP SHOUYLD HAVE BEEN THE COMING OUT PARTY FOR TEH UNDER 21 SQUAD......MITRO / NINS / KOUTS / - INSTEAD WE STILL HAVE HARISTEA, PATSA, ETC..

I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND WHAT OTTO HAS AGAINST WEAVING IN THE YOUNG GUYS.....IMAGINE NINIS / KOUTS / IN THE MIDDLE WITH SAMARA/TORO/MITRO/GEKAS - SPYRO / PAPA/ KYRI/ SOME SPEED SOME TECHNICAL ABILITY ETC....

NOTHING.....I J U S T DONT GET IT....

DENIRO IS OK, BUT WHEN HE CAME IN IT WAS DONKEY BALL AGAIN...NINI, FOR A GUY WHO HAS NOT PLAYED MUCH, CREAted some good chNCES....IT SEEMS THAT HE NEEDS TO ASSERT HIMSELF AS THE HEIR APPARENT #10....THAT POSITION NEEDS A LEADER AND A GUY WITH BIG BALLS TO CORAL EVERYONE AND SHOW THEM THE WAY.....DONT DOWNPLAY THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS FACT.....NINI SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING ALL THE GAMES.......................INSTEAD FUKCING AVRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM PLAYS THE WHOLE GAME TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT....U HAVE TO PUSH THESE wc TEAMS OFFENSIVELY....IF THEY ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOUR OFFENSE THEN THEY CAN PLAY ALOT HIGHER UP AND EVENTUALLY WEAR DOWN THE d AND SCORE 4 TIMES.....

after watching this on some site that has probably killed my computer:

Vyntra,Giourkas,Avraam OUT- Tzavellas,Manolas IN

Patsa,Katsouranis OUT-Koustianikoulis,Lazaros,Fotakis IN

Salpi OUT - Mitro IN

OTTO OUT!!!! Nioplias IN...is he not out of contract??? Make the move tonite!!

If someone isn't Greek, it's hard to like this team. No spirit, no cohesion, and no entertaining value....

Honestly, who would want to watch such games?...

I'll watch the 3 games, but I won't be trying to watch some other teams who are boring...

Too bad my friends already know I support Greece and I'll be teased to death.... Unless (as Lazarus suggested), I tease myself to death before... :P

In the last Euro, GR was the worst team, no goals, no points. Same for GR last appearance in the World Cup (1994 in the US)

Do you think we can beat this record?

Archived