Phantis Forums
drakos13

Giorgos Tzavellas ‒ Alanyaspor

Nice! Good for another Greek international to be playing in a better league!

and for EINTRACHT :tup:

As if I didn't support Eintracht enough this season for Lybe and Amanatidis, now they've got Gkekas and Tzavellas too :tup:

tzavellas move has not been set in stone yet...no contracts signed yet

Tzavellas played 90 mins in today's 2-1 Frankfurt win over Chelsea today.

Amanatidis also played for the first 65 mins and Gekas played for last 25 mins.

So the Greeks helped defeat Chelsea :D

Is that first photo a push or a punch? Tough to tell from the angle.

I saw Frankfurt's 2-1 win over St Pauli in the vital relegation crunch match and both he and Gekas were excellent. Gekas scored both goals, one was a penalty. Tzavellas' delivery from set pieces really is top draw, shame he isn't a bit quicker because he'd be a very, very good left back.

out for the rest of the season with injury. had a great first season in germany has really impressed me this season his passing and crossing is excellent

yeah his delivery is superb, are u sure he's out for the rest of the season though? I heard it's only a 3 weeks.

yeah his delivery is superb, are u sure he's out for the rest of the season though? I heard it's only a 3 weeks.

lets hope you're right but i heard it was closer to 8 weeks, some sort of knee damage.

That was the initial report, apparently Tzavellas has come out and rubbished them. He said that he's out for 3 weeks.

tzavellas hasn't played this season, but i heard he's been given a late call up into the greece squad for our upcoming matches as spyropoulos has dropped out injured. not sure how fit he is.

its a shame frankfurt went down as i feel tzavellas is far too good for second division football.

made his first appearance for eintracht coming on in the 84th minute in saturdays 4-3 win over alemmania aachen.

not sure if there's any truth in the rumour but he's been linked with a january move to PAO.

has signed for monaco along with tziolis on a 6-month loan.

these players arent good enough to play in the first division in france and germany??

tzavellas has made his move to monaco permanent, signing a 2 year deal. another season in the french second division :tdown:

has had a very good season so far, starting whenever he is fit.  monaco are leading ligue2 by 5 points with 7 games left in the season.

since he has been released by PAOK and very close to a deal with APOEL ill post it in here since he already has his own topic. tzavellas and APOEL already agreed on terms and an he will most likely sign untill 2018.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/1035233/o-tzavellas-ston-apoel

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Cyprus/DivisionA/apoel/symfwnhse-me-apoel-o-tzavellas.4485468.html

strange. thought he was playing well for paok?

12 hours ago, georgelaz said:

strange. thought he was playing well for paok?

MVP last season.  MVP for making trouble every season.  Best outcome for everyone.  PAOK is free of a trouble maker.  Tzavellas gets to play at a league that is a decent level.  He can make some decent money and be match fit for the NT, assuming he gets game time of course.