Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Aris

pao123

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be a better idea for the stadium to split sideline to sideline instead of goal line to goal line???? I mean youd fit more fans, more natural distance, and better views....??

I was thinking the same thing...

This is ridiculous to have empty seats like that... But, some people see such events for an opportunity to fight. For what, really?

im not even concernd about empty seats.....therye inevitable, and totally fair i never want to see a final where the crowds are mixed amongst a single crowd between two major clubs, id vomit - nothing ruins a game experience like unification of both fans in the same section and having to tolerate them...you on yourside and me on mine..how it should be.....

but why not put the dead zones on the seats where the vision of the game sucks (behind the goals) rather than create a small space bordering the fans on the same sides of the stadium, making the actual better seats those closer to the opponent fans (which bears risks).....

Silva was best man on the field for me. Leto tipped the scale and Kante/Katsouranis didn't let Aris breathe in our box.

Congratulations to everyone for the good season. Title, cup, and a decent European run. Kai tou xronou.

Good hanging with you in the entire season guys. It's nice that we have so much to celebrate this year.

po po Tzorvas with a horrible exit.

IMO we should field Nikopolidi in S. Africa

You spoke out of line....Nikopolidis is absolutley horrendous, embarassing and an infuriarating keeper to have on the squad ---- hes been bad for Olympiakos this season, and been bad for the national team for years now. You think one Tzorvas Kante miscommunicaiton was bad, what on earth have you seen from Nikopolidis in recent years to think hes more stable???!?!?!?!?!?!!!!??! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Tzorvas, Xalkias, Sifakis I'd MUCH rather have in the World Cup than Nikopolidis...

Gilberto best player today......Cup is a bonus.....either way wed still be the best team in Greece.

OK, that was the icing on the cake. I wanted to see a better game, but no one will remember this after a couple days.

There's a fiest for the SL title next week.

After that, the players will get some rest and then a few will prepare for the World Cup.... Speaking of which, Tzorvas should be #1 with Sifakis #2. I don't trust Nikop nor Halkias. Halkias is very bad in big games, especially outside Greece.

Ninis should see serious playing time, but (and sorry to repeat myself) Otto is not up to the task. He should have retired.

Anyway, a great season for our Panatha!

:band:

I don't think the game was that bad. We didn't make tons of chances, but we did make some and to me personally we looked much better with the ball and in the midfield.

Ninis I thought was good, and he should definitley play in the World Cup. I don't beleive Otto has a lot of choices. Things can change as we still have some pre-WC friendlies ahead right?

I think the whole universe agrees that Ninis should play in the world cup. He is the only Greek player in midfield with attacking skills besides Karagouni. If anything, Otto should use Kara/Nini the same way they play at PAO, just swap them to keep both at peak form, or drop Kara deep at the second DM and let Nini be the link up front.

The kid has amazing perception of space and a knack for assists. He would be invaluable in the games where we'll be counter-attacking most of the time.

I think the whole universe agrees that Ninis should play in the world cup. He is the only Greek player in midfield with attacking skills besides Karagouni. If anything, Otto should use Kara/Nini the same way they play at PAO, just swap them to keep both at peak form, or drop Kara deep at the second DM and let Nini be the link up front.

The kid has amazing perception of space and a knack for assists. He would be invaluable in the games where we'll be counter-attacking most of the time.

I absolutely agree but the problem is you-know-who (and EPO). It might end up being rather painful to watch the team since we know what it could be.

Archived