Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Aris

pao123

here it is..the end of the season and the chance to take the DOUBLE...hopefully we will prevail...aris will be really thirsty to win this and it will be an extremely difficult match...to be completely honest i am a bit worried..we have a better team then aris but anything can happen and aris will probably stand very tall for this occasion...

giourkas will almost 100% miss the match, spyro and kante are completely fit but the really bad news is that it looks like ninis will miss this match which is a huge shame considering he has been one of our top players this last month or two...the squad will look something like this....

tzorvas, spyropoulos, kante, katsouranis, vyntra, simao, gilberto, karagounis, salpiggidis, leto, cisse...

with ninis missing we will miss some of our attacking flair..leto will have to step up big and luckily lazaro was in great form last match...sarriegi will probabaly miss the match even though the the management has been trying to work some tricks to get him available...

the really really bad news is that i was suppose to be in greece and was going to go to the match but the damn volcano ruined my trip... :tdown:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good news is that ninis trained with the team today and will be fit for saturday but now karagounis might miss the match after stomach problems..

aris will come to athens with a full squad excpet for arano who was red carded in their last league match with olympiakos

hey everyone..game is TOMORROW!!! why do i feel like im the only one excited?? :blink:

todays updates...

karagounis will almost definitly be in the team and sarriegi was cleared by the EPO and will be available for the match which will probably see kats moving forward into the midfield unless nioplias is satisfied with the kante-kats duo that hes been working with and has faith in them for the final...so despite all these last minute injuries, the only player that will miss the match is seitaridis...

Well, OK, I'm getting into the spirit of this a few hours before kickoff. I think the cup should be open only to Greek players, or that the top teams of the SL can't participate.

The smaller clubs should have a chance to win a major title.

Anyway, PAO has to win this at this point. :tup: But, I won't be upset if Aris won it.

I think we'll see a nice game.

We'll score early. It's going to be another fiesta!

:band:

It should be a fun game to watch. Surprisingly, I am not stressed out about it. Winning the champinship has allowed me to relax a bit.

Tzorvas, Vintra, Spyropoulos, Katsouranis, Kante, Simao, Gilberto, Ninis, Salpigidis, Leto, Cisse

The fans and the stadium look beautiful. Alpha's sound production is pathetic, but other than that, it should be enjoyable.

well, ARIS' fans just upstaged us with their flare efforts....lets hope PAO can take revenge on the pitch.....(i asume this was the case because ALL the TV showed was a few sprinkles of pao flares whereas aris had about 500....)

this was totally expected.

keep in mind aris are more youthful fans, PAO is playing in Athens and its a different type of fan at this game,...

Archived