Phantis Forums

Giannena - Panathinaikos The last SL game

cyberfish

It's been a while since we went to the last game with nothing to play for. With the championship already won, Nioblias is resting a few of the players (Karagounis, Ninis, Cisse) and takes a DM from the golden team (Fetsis).

Besides Kara, Cisse, Nini, Nioblias can't count on Darla, Kante, Mahleli (injured), Sariegi (cards). It might be a good game to see Karnezis start.

Let's hope to see an entertaining, injury-free game with lots of goals for us.

It's been a while since we went to the last game with nothing to play for.

:LOL: :LOL:

Oh, we've done this many times before.... Why, some years we had nothing to play for many games before the end of the regular season. :P

But, yes, it's a nice feeling this season.

As for the game, I'd like to see one more time opportunities given to players who may stay before the roster is cleaned up in the summer.

Don't forget, the pitch is really awful at Giannina, so I'd rather not see injuries to players like Cisse, etc.

i see no one cared much about this one..it was an uneventful game...a big plus is that christodoulopoulos looked really good out there..he was leading the offense well..he hit a greta freekick off the crossbar as well..it is also very evident that byarsmyr and rukavina need to go out on loan...they are talented but just not ready..

gabriel scored but his performance was uninspiring..i think he is on his way out and im not dissapointed by that...it would be wise to keep petropoulos but i dont see him getting too much time with cisse...but if cisse gets injured or cant play for whatever reasons, we need a back up, especially since salpi is going to go...fetsis got 4-5 minutes but didnt show too much...id like to see some of the youth players step up and make the decisions harder for nioplias...i hear the australian kid stambolziev is pretty talented...

spyropoulos played today and looked good...this was a good game to get him back into playing pace for next week..he also provided the assist to gabirle's goal...

nice little 1-0 to cap it all off..now on to the CUP!!!!

Archived