Phantis Forums

Standard Liege-Panathinaikos

pao123

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right, same situation, hadn't thought about that.

COME ON PAO DO IT!

no its not the same situation

We need FOUR goals to progress.

Three just buys us extra time.

And the away goals? Or doesn't that count here? Second half's on btw!

I'll be the exception here... It's over, and let's not kill ourselves over this. We have a bigger game on Sunday.

Liege is very lucky, and we're not taking advantage of the opportunities.

I'm not upset with the end to our euro run this season. Lets get 2 titles and be in the CL next season.

And the away goals? Or doesn't that count here? Second half's on btw!

Well it doesnt matter..If we score 3, well be tied on away goals. So we have to score 4 no matter what happens. We've 30 mins left. Lets not be stupid and stress over this....this can still be a great opportunity for Petropoulos, Rukavina....

I wouldn't have brought Ninis is. Petro, Ruka, etc. instead. Give them the chance and the experience.

I definitely don't want to score 3 now. It'd mean extra time. Com'on people... In just THREE days we have a huge game.

I wouldn't have brought Ninis is. Petro, Ruka, etc. instead. Give them the chance and the experience.

I definitely don't want to score 3 now. It'd mean extra time. Com'on people... In just THREE days we have a huge game.

I guess Nioplias thinks a miracle will happen...

We got 2 miracles vs Roma. I think lady luck has given us enough and is taking back her share in the last game.

We only have 1 sub left I hope Petropoulos plays. It'd be great if we beat OSFP and clinch the title as early as possible, I want to see the youth get some chances on the first team.

If we had Petropoulos instead of Rukavina in we'd actually have a goal...Two best header chances of the game and he got none even on target..

Why? we dominated the first half and they scored on a counter..

We missed 2 chances and hit the post..... Thats life...

I truly believe that wit TZORVA in the first match.. it would of been us advancing

I wont disagree.... Tzorvas makes quite a big difference. With him we wouldnt have been playing shocked and overexposed the whole game.

BTW in Other Europa news.....really should have watched the Werder-Valencia game....its 4-4 now.......5-5 on agregate.. Probably the best match of the Europa League...

Archived