Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2010

pao123

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he is much more talented of a player than cleyton and salpi but i am afriad he might be a player that looks good only as the 'star' of the team and might not mesh as just another player on the list..either way, he looks to be a great player and is still young...i think he would be an upgrade from salpi and he can play on the left and right behind cisse as well...

i dont think we have the money to spalsh on a great centre back and an expensive right winger...scocco is a good option because we can probably get him for 2 mill plus a player of ours and spend the rest on a centre back..unless we can pull off a marchena-type transfer for cheap...

i too think we can do better than scocco but i would rather see us spend big bucks on a centre back..i wont be dissapointed at all if nacho comes to the club, he already knows the league and with him leto and assuming ninis stays we could have a devastating attack...

getting ninis to stay next season will really define to me what direction the 'leaders' of the team really want this club to go in...if we want to create a team capable of competing amongst europes best we need to keep our talent..the kid is young and has time to move on to better clubs...selling him now would be a travesty...

pateras just resigned today so we will see a new president and mb some changes...unfortunately, i dont like the idea of changing a winning formula, i wanted pateras to stay on...who will come next....

wats the deal with our board and president?

pateras just resigned and now papers are talking about tzigger giving a solution and how vgenopoulos is pissed and wats pateras back.

dont get it

someone care to elaborate?

does all this now stuff up our transfer targets?

rukavina has been tipped to leave the club, either on loan or flat out sale...zajec just took over the post at dinamo zagreb and apparently is a keen admirer of ruka...

the kid hasnt developed into what we have hoped for but the truth is unless players like him get starting minutes, their progression will slow up...with gabriel leaving i think we could keep ruka..i believe he has alot of potential and could possibly help..

rukavina has been tipped to leave the club, either on loan or flat out sale...zajec just took over the post at dinamo zagreb and apparently is a keen admirer of ruka...

the kid hasnt developed into what we have hoped for but the truth is unless players like him get starting minutes, their progression will slow up...with gabriel leaving i think we could keep ruka..i believe he has alot of potential and could possibly help..

gabriel is leaving?

thats news to me... is this confirmed?

benfica have offered 10 million for leto....i dont want to see him leave yet..its alot of money but i dont think we will be able to sign a better player in his position..also considering we need to find two players (rw and cb) for the starting line up already..i hope it doesnt become three

so now we need a right winger AND a left winger and a stopper...

leto was a big presence this year in our double win...i am dissapointed that he will leave as am i almost certain that management will accept the 10 mill and we will see a lower class replacement...

in the event that leto leaves, i would think mozart is the best option..im not sure if it is easy to get him back though..i was unhappy that ten cate gave him the boot

The management gets 45% of the transfer and they bought him for 4 million...so basically, selling him will just be getting the money they spent last year back....Seeing how he was clearly a very strong signing, theres absolutley no good reason to sell the guy unless PAO is making some serious money......

I guess Dimoutsos/Ivanschitz/Lazaros is our LM now. Probably Ninis will be cashed in on too, Cisse will struggle with the depleting squad, and

he'll leave too. Gilberto for sure wont stay a 4th season in this xalia.

Were going to rebuild yet another winning team Vardinogiannis style- scrap the talent, bring in the scrubs.

3 cm away from a CL Semi Final in 2002, being the only team that upset Mourinho's Porto and honestly the 2nd best team in UEFA in 2003-----and they scrap off fantastic players to make nothing........2004 team is awful but actually wins........Fire the coach, make sure they get worse. 2010 double------> ruin everything because of your ego.....

Why dont we give Benfica Katsouranis back instead????

mattos will officially return to the team in august when his loan spell is up...silva and karagounis are getting old, it would be good to have some fresh feet..i always rated him and was dissapointed to see him being ruined by ten cate...

• 2 weeks later...

according to reports benfica think 10 million is too heavy a price for leto and he looks set to stay with pao :tup:

tzorvas is on genoa's wish list

carlos freitas wants to bring two players from braga to pao...a 30yr old winger named alan and a 26 yr old centre back alberto rodriguez...

Archived