Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2010

pao123

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL:

But, that site wouldn't let me quit it, and I had to close my entire browser :angry:

CTRL + ALT + ESCAPE (or DELETE if your still on xp or earlier versions) and shut down iexplore.exe (NOT explorer.exe).

Anyway, I'm glad you got Hleb, it's time for some of you to realise that Pateras would never give you up, let you down, run around or hurt you.

But, that site wouldn't let me quit it, and I had to close my entire browser :angry:

CTRL + ALT + ESCAPE (or DELETE if your still on xp or earlier versions) and shut down iexplore.exe (NOT explorer.exe).

Anyway, I'm glad you got Hleb, it's time for some of you to realise that Pateras would never give you up, let you down, run around or hurt you.

Ok, thanks adoni, I thought I missed something.

I suspect clover means we need an SS (second striker) or an AM maybe? Clover?

Yes, a second striker. Like Samaras is normally all over the field, left right or center. I usually think 2 wingers, 2 strikers a #10 and 1 defensive mid is the balance you can have. Some coaches out there seem to ignore this completely though.

Yes, a second striker. Like Samaras is normally all over the field, left right or center. I usually think 2 wingers, 2 strikers a #10 and 1 defensive mid is the balance you can have. Some coaches out there seem to ignore this completely though.
Samaras is also on the outs at Celtic.. Green does suit him

we have been linked the past couple of days with ludovic giuly of psg...he will be 34 next year and i dont think he is a significant upgrade from salpi at all especially the age...psg is sitting midtable right now and are not playing very well...i think we can do much better...

im going to try and not pay attention to the papers this year, i know its all bs every year but i get amused by all the names that come out...all our best signings come completely out of nowhere anyway...cisse, gilberto...so the player we actually do sign will probably once again be a player we dont hear about in the papers before hand...

what does everyone think of sionti...he had a very good season at kavala this year and was a big reason for their success...if he doesnt stay with us, i would like to keep this kid on loan and not sell him...id like to see how he progresses...

Manchester United are interested in Ninis!!!! :o

I'd like to see him not leave, but i'd hate to see the kid pass up on such an opportunity to play under what is probably the worlds best manager. Should the transfer happen, I'd hope he comes back to us where he belongs some day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...David-Luiz.html

read the same thing, it would be too bad for us & great for him. would love to see him play for us a little longer.

I just hope our management does the SMART thing and waits till AFTER the World Cup to even consider selling him. Once he's been flashed on the World state hell be worth more and have more potential buyers+ bargaining power...

Selling Seitaridis for pennies to FC Porto before Euro 2004 was the stupidest move I think I'd ever seen leave the club...Real were interested in him after that tournament.

And even if Greece does get eliminated or win, betting that Ninis will be so bad he'll lose value in the World Cup is just ridiculous...

But I would like to have more seasons with him. If he does leave, at least he leaves with a title and some good memories of this club. I'm not sure but I know Ninis grew up in Athens and just as much a PAO fan as any other Athenian kid. So I know he'll come back to us.

Anyways....I'd like to see this summer:

Tzavelas

2 quality CB (quality, not Sareigui's and Kantes)

RM/AM

And if Salpi leaves, i'd happily take Gkekas back, him and Cisse together would just be unfair to the rest of Greece. Nothing but finishes left and write, both are quick and Gkekas is also a much better aerial finisher than Salpiggidis....Salpi replaced Gkekas and though he was a good player, he was didn't excel Gkekas contribution, he just matched it. Its quite a stupid move of Vardinogiannis to not keep both Salpi and Gkekas the two best greek in form forwards in Greece at the time together....

Also, does anybody know waht the story is with Gilberto? Will he take that extra year option???

Samaras is also on the outs at Celtic.. Green does suit him
Holy crap I didn't hear anything about him possibly leaving Celtic; are you kidding? I would take him in a flash! He's a good player; I think he's probably inconsistent due to the fact that he hasn't been playing in the right league that suits his style since he developed in the Netherlands. He talked about having to adjust to the British approach when he was at Manchester. He would be better in Italy and he would be fine with us.

I just hope our management does the SMART thing and waits till AFTER the World Cup to even consider selling him. Once he's been flashed on the World state hell be worth more and have more potential buyers+ bargaining power...

Selling Seitaridis for pennies to FC Porto before Euro 2004 was the stupidest move I think I'd ever seen leave the club...Real were interested in him after that tournament.

And even if Greece does get eliminated or win, betting that Ninis will be so bad he'll lose value in the World Cup is just ridiculous...

But I would like to have more seasons with him. If he does leave, at least he leaves with a title and some good memories of this club. I'm not sure but I know Ninis grew up in Athens and just as much a PAO fan as any other Athenian kid. So I know he'll come back to us.

Anyways....I'd like to see this summer:

Tzavelas

2 quality CB (quality, not Sareigui's and Kantes)

RM/AM

And if Salpi leaves, i'd happily take Gkekas back, him and Cisse together would just be unfair to the rest of Greece. Nothing but finishes left and write, both are quick and Gkekas is also a much better aerial finisher than Salpiggidis....Salpi replaced Gkekas and though he was a good player, he was didn't excel Gkekas contribution, he just matched it. Its quite a stupid move of Vardinogiannis to not keep both Salpi and Gkekas the two best greek in form forwards in Greece at the time together....

Also, does anybody know waht the story is with Gilberto? Will he take that extra year option???

Like someone else pointed out and I am also of the opinion that Gekas and Cisse wouldn't work; they won't complement each other since they play in the same position. You can't have 2 guys in the same role.

I don't know if Ninis is even going to get much playing time in the WC, which of course I think is totally idiotic. So will he attract any scouts this summer? Don't know, but Otto hasn't started him yet. At any rate this team absolutely needs to keep him if they're serious about developing a great side. If they do sell him to Manure, that would be horrible and the fans should take action.

Tzavelas is really good but we don't need him; we're deep enough in midfield.

i think tzavellas would be a good signing..he can play back up for both leto and spyropoulos..i think he would see some good time and is a plyer i dont want to give to olympiakos...i know that shouldnt be a reason to sign someone but he can play in the midfield and defense and also will only cost about 1.5 million, which is a very reasonable price for a player of his potential and caliber..darlas is crap and luckily will be gone in the summer so we need a solid young player to replace him with...i think tzavella will be a perfect fit also considering he and nioplias know each other very very well...

if seitaridis gets perfectly fit by next year we may be seeing marinos, seitaridis, spyropoulos, tzavellas as our wings backs...

i have a strange feeling that either vyntra or seitaridis will go...

i think tzavellas would be a good signing..he can play back up for both leto and spyropoulos..i think he would see some good time and is a plyer i dont want to give to olympiakos...i know that shouldnt be a reason to sign someone but he can play in the midfield and defense and also will only cost about 1.5 million, which is a very reasonable price for a player of his potential and caliber..darlas is crap and luckily will be gone in the summer so we need a solid young player to replace him with...i think tzavella will be a perfect fit also considering he and nioplias know each other very very well...

if seitaridis gets perfectly fit by next year we may be seeing marinos, seitaridis, spyropoulos, tzavellas as our wings backs...

i have a strange feeling that either vyntra or seitaridis will go...

i think they will both stay. Just wish they can fill the huge hole in the middle of our defence with quality.

Selling him after the World Cup is a risk. If he doesn't play well or if he doesn't feature much (which is likely under Otto) his value will drop dramatically. Most big clubs do their business before major international tournaments anyway to avoid buying players for an inflated price.

Archived