Phantis Forums

Mod duties

dark_horse

Hello everybody, I would like to announce that I'm going to offically relieve my mod duties (such as TV listings, etc.) and let somebody else take over. Lately, I've not been actively involve with Phantis, there are so many things going on in my life, from work to spending time with my fiancee (I'm getting married in July). I moved to Greece from Sweden for good just before the New Year and life has been totally different. I will still be making some visits here if I have free time. Until then, take care everybody. :) :gr:

Hello everybody, I would like to announce that I'm going to offically relieve my mod duties (such as TV listings, etc.) and let somebody else take over. Lately, I've not been actively involve with Phantis, there are so many things going on in my life, from work to spending time with my fiancee (I'm getting married in July). I moved to Greece from Sweden for good just before the New Year and life has been totally different. I will still be making some visits here if I have free time. Until then, take care everybody. :) :gr:

Noted.

The ol' ball and chain is already doing its work I see ... :LOL: just kidding of course. Congratulations on your engagement and may you live a happy and healthy life together. You will always be welcome here and we'll be happy to hear some news from you from cold Sweden! :tup:

With that this thread is a good opportunity to ask who is ready to "take over" as dark_horse puts it?

What must be done Genome if someone takes over for Dark Horse?

Well basically someone would take over his part of the TV schedules, so to enter those games every week for a certain zone (I believe Dark Horse did the US).

If you are interested PM me :)!

Archived