Phantis Forums

IRAKLIS v. OSFP

athinaios

This is going swimmingly well... Ira 1-0 @ 5' in. Penalty shot after Mellberg brought down an Ira player in the box.

I wouldn't exactly call it "swimmingly well" in the OSFP forum :D

Watching the game atm. Both teams have had their moments...

It's absolutely mamzing to me how some of the Iraklis players were celebrating this win as if they are on top of the table and THEY were going to win the Protathlima...

I do agree that now the season is over for Olympiacos and it's time to look ahead for Europe and for Summer transfers and coach findings....

The players of Iraklis were celebrating because they won one of their tough games in a time where they were struggling to stay in the SL

Now they have 5 games left and r 7 points clear of the drop zone

Really dude... What world are you living at...

These guys (and any other team in Superleague) have the game at w/ Olympaicos circled on their calender everytime they come in and play them.

You and I know that...

Which teams do u mean ? Please elaborate...

Xanthi, Levadeiakos and Asteras Tripoli also circle their calendar every year.. but for different reasons...

Did u see how Kavala players reacted when they beat Pao?

A small team beats a big team and they celebrate... Accept defeat and move on

The players of Iraklis were celebrating because they won one of their tough games in a time where they were struggling to stay in the SL

Now they have 5 games left and r 7 points clear of the drop zone

Really dude... What world are you living at...

These guys (and any other team in Superleague) have the game at w/ Olympaicos circled on their calender everytime they come in and play them.

You and I know that...

you're so full of yourself... the only circle here is the big 0 that you scored.

evalagoal

What did you expect Iraklis players do. Of course they would celebrate in front of their own fans after beating a team that has dominated Greek club football since 1996 winning all but one championship.

You have to accept defeat as well as you accept a victory. Don't forget a team like Iraklis had their moments during the 1980's. In fact Vasilios Hatzipanayis was voted the best player over the years the Greek championship was played and they regularly beat teams like Pana, Oly and PAOK. So for them it has been a long time between drinks and they savour these matches when they beat the big guns.

So good on them and for Greek football as the best thing that happen in Greek football is more competitive teams to stretch the so called big teams

Archived