Phantis Forums

PAO-OLYMPIAKOS

athinaios

Geesh, I didn't expect this blow out in game 1. Gavroi were totally flat. If we snatch another win on Sunday, we'll bag this one too.

No matter what happens, this PAO team has given us so much joy that if the don't win this year, I'm OK with it. As long as Zotts is there and there's a budget, no problem. We'll bounce right back.

Panathinaikos are champions, won game 4 in SEF......

Disgraceful fans from OSFP......the match was delayed 3 times and went on until 2AM......with 1 minute to go the game was called and Panathinaikos who was leading with posession clinched the 3rd win and are the Greek Champions YET AGAIN.... :tup:

Numerous objects were thrown, flares, bombs, coins , lighters.....there were even 2 knives thrown... just outrageous....Greece is in the world news yet again for aliteia.

There were some complaints about officiating last game, although the ref made bad mistakes for PAO too, but OSFP has nobody to blame but themselves...really when you have games where you can't hit even half your free throws like the other day, or 0/23 from the 3 point line.....Its their own fault.

Batiste and Spanoulis were excellent like their old selves. The team did well to rebound from such a bad early season in Europe and the Cup. Congratulations to them, Zots is simply incredible. Its amazing that even in our down seasons were taking at least one title......The team worked very hard and really turned a corner this playoffs, I beleive they totally earned it.

PROTA8LHTES KSANA :nw:

This is a bad day for Greek sports, but it takes nothing away from PAO's big success in winning yet another championship. Obviously, they have to improve but heck, this team as it is today is a dream for many other clubs & countries...

We're used to seeing PANATHA doing so great and we're disappointed if we don't win a domestic or euro title....

No matter what would have happened this season, I'm grateful for this team's success.

I think if Zelko stays, PAO will be better next season.

Enjoy the summer!

Archived